User Tag List

Page 484 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584984 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 10662

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I took a cognitive functions test earlier and I got pegged as INTP with Ti as my strongest function.
    I guess I am INFJ with a well-developed Ti. I am pretty sure I use inferior Se

And to that guy up there who called me narcissistic/egocentric, how rude. And I just wanna say that I hate it when ppl try to manipulate and guilt-trip me into doing something (which my ESFJ mum is prone to do). There are times when she didnt wish me happy birthday but I didn't say anything to guilt-trip her. And when I didn't wish her? She starts to guilt trip me. And whenever she gets into a disagreement with my INTJ dad, she will start punching herself and start injuring herself just to make him give in to her. She can be such a manipulator at times, that evil Fe. And this is why I doubt I am an Fe type, because I don't manipulate people the way she does.
    She could just be an unhealthy ESFJ.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

And to that guy up there who called me narcissistic/egocentric, how rude. And I just wanna say that I hate it when ppl try to manipulate and guilt-trip me into doing something (which my ESFJ mum is prone to do). There are times when she didnt wish me happy birthday but I didn't say anything to guilt-trip her. And when I didn't wish her? She starts to guilt trip me. And whenever she gets into a disagreement with my INTJ dad, she will start punching herself and start injuring herself just to make him give in to her. She can be such a manipulator at times, that evil Fe. And this is why I doubt I am an Fe type, because I don't manipulate people the way she does.
    Nearly everything you post here is always about you in some way. Even when it very clearly isn't, or shouldn't even be, you still make it that way. Or, it's how you're oppressed, how you're "misunderstood", how you're held back, trying to bait people into coaxing your low self esteem ego that you're blind to. It all wraps up into special snowflakeism to the max. You're constantly trying to bait people into talking about you, analyze you, and setting it up in such a way that it would make you appear as special and unique as possible when it's spoken of, all the while passively ignoring others input as you ultimately hold your own self knowledge in highest regard. That is, in fact, narcissism and egoism. Self awareness of it is not relevant. Want some analysis? There you go.

This post of yours actually reinforces what I just said.

(skip me)
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Nearly everything you post here is always about you in some way. Even when it very clearly isn't, or shouldn't even be, you still make it that way. Or, it's how you're oppressed, how you're "misunderstood", how you're held back, trying to bait people into coaxing your low self esteem ego that you're blind to. It all wraps up into special snowflakeism to the max. You're constantly trying to bait people into talking about you, analyze you, and setting it up in such a way that it would make you appear as special and unique as possible when it's spoken of, all the while passively ignoring others input as you ultimately hold your own self knowledge in highest regard. That is, in fact, narcissism and egoism. Self awareness of it is not relevant. Want some analysis? There you go.

This post of yours actually reinforces what I just said.

(skip me)
    Ahh yes, I am egoistic and narcissistic, whereas you are the most perfect human in this world and you don't have any flaws in yourself, you are so perfect to the extent that you can go around criticising people and telling people who they are and who they are not, especially when you don't even know them in person. *sarcasm*

At least you don't see me doing this type of shit to people who are confused about their mbti type and are trying to type themselves.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Since poor @Deceptive didn't get a typing, I'm gonna say probably. Idk, it's hard to get so/sx vibes from you even for an introverted withdrawn type. @ayoitsStepho easily reads so/sx to me and she's an ISFP 4. But I will say your MBTI/tritype sounds right - I don't really think wings of type fixes are that important but you could be 5w6-fixed rather than 5w4.

And to that guy up there who called me narcissistic/egocentric, how rude.
    You're not making a good case for yourself by coming to this thread, asking about yourself, and then not participating in your posts.

And I just wanna say that I hate it when ppl try to manipulate and guilt-trip me into doing something (which my ESFJ mum is prone to do). There are times when she didnt wish me happy birthday but I didn't say anything to guilt-trip her. And when I didn't wish her? She starts to guilt trip me. And whenever she gets into a disagreement with my INTJ dad, she will start punching herself and start injuring herself just to make him give in to her. She can be such a manipulator at times, that evil Fe. And this is why I doubt I am an Fe type, because I don't manipulate people the way she does.
    This isn't Fe. Even if she is ESFJ or ESFJs might be prone to manipulation, what she's doing is unhealthy. In fact it seems like a form of emotional abuse to me. I knew an INTJ with an INFP girlfriend and whenever she would do something to even slightly piss him off he would scream, yell, start punching walls, threaten to relapse back into his suicidal state, and cut himself. Does this sound like your average INTJ who's upset? No. And INTJs have a preference for Fi. The fact that your mom is injuring herself isn't fair to your dad and is harmful to herself and she needs help. And if she is an ESFJ, she is not a good example to bounce off of to understand Fe. If you want a fair, healthy example of an ESFJ then you could try talking to @Showbread.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Destiny, cm81, Showbread, Raffaella liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You asked how did I change my opinion about ENFPs... sorry I am responding just now, but anyway... I used to type NFPs based on how I relate them and how much do they seem like me, while I forgot there might be many differents kinds of NFPs and the functions can manifests colorfully and vividly in people.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

You're not making a good case for yourself by coming to this thread, asking about yourself, and then not participating in your posts.
    I will participate in my posts if he can type something more helpful in his posts. For example, when I was confused about my type earlier, there is a very helpful person on here who sent me a link to a cognitive functions quiz. This person attempted to help me to figure out my mbti type, and I really appreciated this gesture a lot.
    As for @Hard, he didn't write anything helpful in his posts, I was reading his entire post and at the end of his entire post I still couldn't figure out my mbti type, if he feels that I am misunderstanding the mbti theory, he could actually have explained the functions in detail etc. But not only did he not explain those functions in detail, he even went off topic from my original post and started telling me how egoistic and narcissistic I am. How the hell is this supposed to help me figure out my mbti type?

This isn't Fe. Even if she is ESFJ or ESFJs might be prone to manipulation, what she's doing is unhealthy. In fact it seems like a form of emotional abuse to me. I knew an INTJ with an INFP girlfriend and whenever she would do something to even slightly piss him off he would scream, yell, start punching walls, threaten to relapse back into his suicidal state, and cut himself. Does this sound like your average INTJ who's upset? No. And INTJs have a preference for Fi. The fact that your mom is injuring herself isn't fair to your dad and is harmful to herself and she needs help. And if she is an ESFJ, she is not a good example to bounce off of to understand Fe. If you want a fair, healthy example of an ESFJ then you could try talking to @Showbread.
    You do have a point here, that it isn't Fe and it's a form of emotional abuse and also gaslighting. But I also often heard from people saying that the negative side of Fe is that Fe can be manipulative at times. I guess there are some misinformation going on around the internet then.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    You asked how did I change my opinion about ENFPs... sorry I am responding just now, but anyway... I used to type NFPs based on how I relate them and how much do they seem like me, while I forgot there might be many differents kinds of NFPs and the functions can manifests colorfully and vividly in people.
    i think this is something a lot of people forget or get hung up on.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Likes Fay, cm81 liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    It's one of the quintessential trappings of MBTI. Although by no means am I going to claim innocence; hey how did I know about the pit with spikes in it unless I fell into it?
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm
    Likes five sounds, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

AA, your Enneagram seems accurate. Although you could be so/sp but they both sound good.

I will participate in my posts if he can type something more helpful in his posts. For example, when I was confused about my type earlier, there is a very helpful person on here who sent me a link to a cognitive functions quiz. This person attempted to help me to figure out my mbti type, and I really appreciated this gesture a lot.
    As for @Hard, he didn't write anything helpful in his posts, I was reading his entire post and at the end of his entire post I still couldn't figure out my mbti type, if he feels that I am misunderstanding the mbti theory, he could actually have explained the functions in detail etc. But not only did he not explain those functions in detail, he even went off topic from my original post and started telling me how egoistic and narcissistic I am. How the hell is this supposed to help me figure out my mbti type?
    By participating, I mean that the thread is called "Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?" and your posts for the last two pages have been solely about your own type and you haven't really contributed to the thread in that sense. You could resolve this simply by being more conscientious when posting. If you really just want to share your thoughts and aren't sure of the above members type you could add a "(Skip me)" to the bottom of your post.

You do have a point here, that it isn't Fe and it's a form of emotional abuse and also gaslighting. But I also often heard from people saying that the negative side of Fe is that Fe can be manipulative at times. I guess there are some misinformation going on around the internet then.
    Fe can be manipulative, but emotional manipulation isn't exclusive to Fe. If you're familiar with Death Note, the main character Light was some kind of NTJ (I'm going with ENTJ) and excelled at acting a specific way to illicit the proper emotional reaction to fulfill his plans. And Ne-doms can often redirect a conversation to a talking point that's relevant to them. Even the INTJ's INFP girlfriend was manipulative herself. A lot of people aren't even consciously aware that they're manipulative and it takes a certain degree of self-awareness to recognize when you're being manipulative. Your mom overall just sounds really unhealthy and I think if you want your relationship with her or your dad's relationship with her to get better she should see a therapist, at least as a start.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    WIN_20141220_001126.jpg
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Oaky, five sounds liked this post