User Tag List

Page 483 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583983 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    I want to know what @Starry has to say about this, because to me, even though she is an Ne type, she has that edge, too.

Skip me.
    I don't think she does tbh. Idk how to explain it...but the difference I feel between Ne/Si and Ni/Se is that the former has a "lighter" or "more human" aspect to it. I think Starry has an amazing read on anyone she meets but I don't get that impression from her. Perhaps it's because I'm Ne/Si myself and can relate to others through the shared function pattern and that's why I perceive it as more "human." But in my experience I see Ni/Se types as "strong" personalities. Not that SJs/NPs aren't strong individuals or don't stand out or anything. I don't really know how to explain it. Perhaps what you're seeing is her sx/sp-ness. But I think I'm talking about something else. It's just that SPs/NJs have some kinda presence that makes them distinguishable, albeit foreign and harder to understand for me. It's some kind of edge, some kind of disconnect I feel between them and the rest of the world. That's why my instincts tell me @johnnyyukon is ENTP rather than ESTP. Perhaps it's Se-related. I have some thoughts about it but I won't post them for now.

I was gonna say skip me...but that would just mean going back a page and finding out you actually did have to type me lol.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes senza tema, chickpea liked this post

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I think most of the forum agrees tbh. I hope one day I can become a living example of a certain type on here like you.

--

Just random thoughts. ESFJs imo usually have a more humanitarian or "one of the people" approach to almost any situation. I know an ESFJ 1w2 and she's very community-oriented and more adaptable/accommodating. OTOH ENFJs seem have a more "commanding" presence to them. Sure ESFJs definitely have a bad nagging or manipulative rep too, but ENFJs seem less apologetic about their desire for control. They're more blunt and have less problems telling you what they think is best for you. ESFJs seem more comfortable just supporting you.

Also I think I discussed this with @EJCC or another Ne/Si user but I've noticed that Ni/Se users tend to have a certain "edge" to them. Something about them is more rough or piercing, even in soft-spoken INFJs. @Hard seems to have that edge imo, even compared to another "In-Charge" type like EJCC. I know @Marmotini discusses Ni/Se a lot, perhaps you could comment on this pattern I've observed?
    Lana del Rey is typically voted INFJ or ISFP, and despite her puppet daddy rumors, she's actually labeled one of the most commanding women in music, despite her mythical sexual submission, professionally she's highly rumored to know exactly what she wants, to the point of being difficult.

Madonna (typically labeled ESTP or ENTJ) is one of the biggest bitch whores alive in the world today, and also one of the richest. I mean this in the most deeply respectful way possible, she was my original matinee idol.

I have been told I can be really bossy at times by family and boyfriends, despite my desire to be dominated sexually.

I think this is Se. I think Ni/Se types are more aggressive in a way that is not just ugly and abusive. My ENFJ bestie is one of the most confident, loving, in control women I know, and I knew when I was seventeen who she would be.

The control ESFJ have is petty. The control ENFJ have is real.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Honestly I haven't seen any evidence to support it, so I have no reason to believe it to be true. However, I haven't really seen any evidence against it either so I have no real reason to question it (I don't do that anyway) other than lack of evidence.
    Or could I be INFP? I have been typed as INFP by many people on here.
    Do I seem like an Fi dom?

Ok I will give an example here. Today is my ESFJ's mum birthday, and I didn't say happy birthday to her, and she started to drop some hints to me, "Everybody said happy birthday to me and you didn't say anything.." and immediately after those words came out of her mouth, I continued to remain silent but I was feeling kinda annoyed internally, because I felt like she is making a huge fuss over nothing.

So do I sound like I am using Fi over here? One thing that makes me doubt my Fi is I am not really stubborn about my values. I am actually pretty flexible about a lot of things. I am constantly evaluating my goals, my future, and everything else around me. I am however, very stubborn about my dreams and goals. Once I have a goal or a dream, I will charge ahead toward my goals without any hesitation. When I am in this mindset, nothing and nobody can ever stop me or try to deviate me away from this path.
    I know what I want, and I go after it.

I have also been typed as INTJ by a fellow INFJ on here but I doubt I am one because my Te isn't strong enough to be in my auxiliary function. What's your opinion about my type? Just curious.

Anyway, I typed myself as INFJ because I identify a lot with Ni. But then again, there is a high chance that I don't understand myself as well as I think I do, so my own opinion of myself might not be very accurate...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post

Ok I will give an example here. Today is my ESFJ's mum birthday, and I didn't say happy birthday to her, and she started to drop some hints to me, "Everybody said happy birthday to me and you didn't say anything.." and immediately after those words came out of her mouth, I continued to remain silent but I was feeling kinda annoyed internally, because I felt like she is making a huge fuss over nothing.

So do I sound like I am using Fi over here? One thing that makes me doubt my Fi is I am not really stubborn about my values. I am actually pretty flexible about a lot of things. I am constantly evaluating my goals, my future, and everything else around me. I am however, very stubborn about my dreams and goals. Once I have a goal or a dream, I will charge ahead toward my goals without any hesitation. When I am in this mindset, nothing and nobody can ever stop me or try to deviate me away from this path.

I have also been typed as INTJ by a fellow INFJ on here but I doubt I am one because my Te isn't strong enough to be in my auxiliary function. What's your opinion about my type? Just curious.

Anyway, I typed myself as INFJ because I identify a lot with Ni. But then again, there is a high chance that I don't understand myself as well as I think I do, so my own opinion of myself might not be very accurate...
    I was referring to garret, not you. You just sound narcissistic/egocentric.

(Skip her and I)
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Lana del Rey is typically voted INFJ or ISFP, and despite her puppet daddy rumors, she's actually labeled one of the most commanding women in music, despite her mythical sexual submission, professionally she's highly rumored to know exactly what she wants, to the point of being difficult.

Madonna (typically labeled ESTP or ENTJ) is one of the biggest bitch whores alive in the world today, and also one of the richest. I mean this in the most deeply respectful way possible, she was my original matinee idol.

I have been told I can be really bossy at times by family and boyfriends, despite my desire to be dominated sexually.

I think this is Se. I think Ni/Se types are more aggressive in a way that is not just ugly and abusive. My ENFJ bestie is one of the most confident, loving, in control women I know, and I knew when I was seventeen who she would be.

The control ESFJ have is petty. The control ENFJ have is real.
    I've seen this with Jennifer Lawrence too (I'm on the ENFJ side, but I've seen her commonly typed as ESFP as well). I actually wondered in a later post if it was Se-related. And I can totally see how this would seem like an "edge" to us to us Si-users.

Also you are accurately typed imo.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post

I don't think you are a feeler. Fe dom/aux genuinely respect ethical rules and customs; Fi dom/aux are conscious that no other individual's feelings are any less valuable than their own. Wishing someone happy birthday to cheer them up a little would barely register as a cost the vast majority of the time. I mean, I personally would just apologize and just hug her and wish her. No big deal. I definitely wouldn't go into this long drawn out process of frustration that my mom wants me to wish her happy birthday, omg how dare she.

Chanaynay, yes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I don't think you are a feeler. Fe dom/aux genuinely respect ethical rules and customs; Fi dom/aux are conscious that no other individual's feelings are any less valuable than their own. Wishing someone happy birthday to cheer them up a little would barely register as a cost the vast majority of the time. I mean, I personally would just apologize and just hug her and wish her. No big deal. I definitely wouldn't go into this long drawn out process of frustration that my mom wants me to wish her happy birthday, omg how dare she.
    I don't think it's type-related tbh. It just sounds like immaturity to me. Yes, no one likes beating around the bush (and what a surprise that this story is about an ESFJ mother - never seen that one before). But the fact that anyone would refuse to say happy birthday to their mother dropping hints that she wanted you to say happy birthday just sounds like pent-up frustration and misdirected anger rather than any rationally made decision. You're right that what OP is talking about isn't Fe or Fi-related at all, but I don't think it's right to rule out F either. Just from first impressions I get more F vibes than T vibes anyway.

I forgot your typing and it's not listed. Stop being so mysterious.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes senza tema liked this post

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I don't think it's type-related tbh. It just sounds like immaturity to me. Yes, no one likes beating around the bush (and what a surprise that this story is about an ESFJ mother - never seen that one before). But the fact that anyone would refuse to say happy birthday to their mother dropping hints that she wanted you to say happy birthday just sounds like pent-up frustration and misdirected anger rather than any rationally made decision. You're right that what OP is talking about isn't Fe or Fi-related at all, but I don't think it's right to rule out F either. Just from first impressions I get more F vibes than T vibes anyway.

I forgot your typing and it's not listed. Stop being so mysterious.
    You are right, actually, I guess I was working with the implicit assumption that this was a young INTx as I see this kind of behavior in them most often (plus ESFJ mom trope). But behavior and type aren't always related, so yes, your point stands.

I'll stop being mysterious when I stop being a mystery to myself!

No, but really, I need to make a type me thread. People, please feel free to skip me. I wasn't here to solicit opinions (though I'll take 'em if I get 'em), just to share my own.

@Arcana: I think you're ISFP sx/so (or sx/sp, definite sx-dom). Not sure about your enneagram though judging by your posts on the forum, I'm inclined to think e4.

I type as INFP 9w1 3w4 5w4 so/sx.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

You are right, actually, I guess I was working with the implicit assumption that this was a young INTx as I see this kind of behavior in them most often (plus ESFJ mom trope). But behavior and type aren't always related, so yes, your point stands.

I'll stop being mysterious when I stop being a mystery to myself!

No, but really, I need to make a type me thread. People, please feel free to skip me. I wasn't here to solicit opinions (though I'll take 'em if I get 'em), just to share my own.
    I took a cognitive functions test earlier and I got pegged as INTP with Ti as my strongest function.
    I guess I am INFJ with a well-developed Ti. I am pretty sure I use inferior Se

And to that guy up there who called me narcissistic/egocentric, how rude. And I just wanna say that I hate it when ppl try to manipulate and guilt-trip me into doing something (which my ESFJ mum is prone to do). There are times when she didnt wish me happy birthday but I didn't say anything to guilt-trip her. And when I didn't wish her? She starts to guilt trip me. And whenever she gets into a disagreement with my INTJ dad, she will start punching herself and start injuring herself just to make him give in to her. She can be such a manipulator at times, that evil Fe. And this is why I doubt I am an Fe type, because I don't manipulate people the way she does.