User Tag List

Page 46 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856961465461046 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #451
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    X? How do I look Se-dominant?
    I'm not ruling out either since both ESTP and ENTP have Ti-aux and Fe-tert. Dom isn't always obvious. Haven't seen you stressed so the inferior is not a giveaway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I don't know. It's tough to delineate between E and I on an internet forum. That, alongside the relative uncertainty conveyed by the lowercase E suggests to me that INTJ is probably a better assignment than ENTJ.
    You're not the only member who've suggested INTJ for me. I score borderline extroversion according to online tests but then, online tests appear to focus on people related extroversion.

  2. #452
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    I dunno... you seem kind of like a female ENTJ to me somehow... it's just the vibe I get
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  3. #453
    lackluster primate Array Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    4,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I dunno... you seem kind of like a female ENTJ to me somehow... it's just the vibe I get
    ENTP, without a doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    You're not the only member who've suggested INTJ for me. I score borderline extroversion according to online tests but then, online tests appear to focus on people related extroversion.
    Not surprising. I have a pet suspicion that the individual's weakest MBTI digit expression will often bear itself out during social exchange - even via something as apparently innocuous as online foruming. Perhaps for you the divide lies between introversion and extroversion; how you accumulate and divest your psychological "energy" as it were.

    For me, it's become increasingly clear over time that my J/P is my weakest digit. For some time, the answer eluded even me, as I could not adequately diagnose my observed (and therefore biased) behavior against the patchwork MBTI definitions so commonly found online.

  4. #454
    Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,315

    Default

    @ whatever: ESTP seems a good fit.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

  5. #455
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I'm not ruling out either since both ESTP and ENTP have Ti-aux and Fe-tert. Dom isn't always obvious.
    I'd say my Ne is pretty damn obvious. As for Ti, I think I'm Te/Fi rather than Ti/Fe, but I can hardly blame you for thinking otherwise.


    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  6. #456
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,978

    Default

    I'm pretty certain, yeah
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #457
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I dunno... you seem kind of like a female ENTJ to me somehow... it's just the vibe I get
    See, confusing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Not surprising. I have a pet suspicion that the individual's weakest MBTI digit expression will often bear itself out during social exchange - even via something as apparently innocuous as online foruming. Perhaps for you the divide lies between introversion and extroversion; how you accumulate and divest your psychological "energy" as it were.

    For me, it's become increasingly clear over time that my J/P is my weakest digit. For some time, the answer eluded even me, as I could not adequately diagnose my observed (and therefore biased) behavior against the patchwork MBTI definitions so commonly found online.
    Yes, your posts do resonate somewhat INTPish in how you frame your responses, less conclusive, more observations or a conveyance of information.

  8. #458
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    ESTJ sounds right.

    EDIT: For EJCC I mean...


    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  9. #459
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    xntj
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I'd say my Ne is pretty damn obvious. As for Ti, I think I'm Te/Fi rather than Ti/Fe, but I can hardly blame you for thinking otherwise.
    To be more direct, my first guess would have been ENTP but I didn't rule out ESTP. Bear in mind I'm not a Typologist of any kind.

  10. #460
    Carerra Lu Array IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    I don't get typical eNTJ from you. You have a balance to you- maybe it's maturity. But I can't argue against it otherwise. So eNTJ it is!

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO