User Tag List

Page 444 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544944 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Would you mind describing the sx vibe in your words?
    (likewise, skip me)

We haven't come across each other much, so take this with a grain of salt, but you don't seem to have the sexual energy and focus typical of an sp/sx, even.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    You worked hard to type yourself, and you got it right. Unmistakeable Ni>Se tension. The only part I'd question is the wing of your 4 fix, but that's tiny.
    Thanks

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

INTJ - yes

6?1 - yes

sx/sp - this isn't going off of your political views but you seem very focused on others, hierarchies, people's places in society, and mastering interpersonal exchanges for an so-last. A social last is usually a lot more oblivious to these things and would almost definitely never prioritize studying them. Actually they often act as if everyone thinks they're invisible, while you seem extremely aware that you're being watched (like the time you started a thread and took a shot at the community's intelligence for generally ignoring it or something like that). And I've never actually seen you attempt at connecting with someone on here (not judging either, considering this is an internet forum and a lot of people wouldn't want to) or concern yourself with the fragility of a relationship, from that I'm going with so/sp still. You also seem way more contra-flow than syn-flow. And again, this is from my POV.

Since no one typed @Nixie, I'm just going to say yes based off vibe. Hopefully when I get to know you better I'll be able to have actual experiences to back it up.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    (likewise, skip me)

We haven't come across each other much, so take this with a grain of salt, but you don't seem to have the sexual energy and focus typical of an sp/sx, even.
    I am definitely So last.

I think you're So/Sp or Sp/so

and also maybe 3w4 > 4w5 but I'm not sure.

(Skip me)

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    INTJ - yes

6?1 - yes

sx/sp - this isn't going off of your political views but you seem very focused on others, hierarchies, people's places in society, and mastering interpersonal exchanges for an so-last. A social last is usually a lot more oblivious to these things and would almost definitely never prioritize studying them. Actually they often act as if everyone thinks they're invisible, while you seem extremely aware that you're being watched (like the time you started a thread and took a shot at the community's intelligence for generally ignoring it or something like that). And I've never actually seen you attempt at connecting with someone on here (not judging either, considering this is an internet forum and a lot of people wouldn't want to) or concern yourself with the fragility of a relationship, from that I'm going with so/sp still. You also seem way more contra-flow than syn-flow. And again, this is from my POV.

Since no one typed @Nixie, I'm just going to say yes based off vibe. Hopefully when I get to know you better I'll be able to have actual experiences to back it up.
    OK. Due to the sensitive nature of Enneagram (core fears), there's quite a bit that I don't feel comfortable mentioning on an online forum. You will have to trust me that I have put a lot of time into my tritype. I usually come out as a 4w5 or 4w3 primary on online tests, which is why I have been having a lot trouble assigning a tritype. Bear in mind that I post in quite a different way to how I actually talk, or act offline, and there are some aspects of my personality that I dumb down or omit entirely offline either unconsciously or on purpose. The kinds of conversations we tend to have on here also make me adversarial and get into "debating mode" (a typical INTJ thing, regardless of enneatype). I am also trying to practice a particular style of writing for my university work which is quite formal and again, purged of many imperfections in my everyday speech.

I agree with you on the so vs sx question though. I will change that.

For the record, I think you are accurately typed. Now...I will leave this thread in peace

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

INTJ 6w5 - definitely. 641 or 648

I don't know enough about e6 stackings to say whether so/sp is right or not.

Edit: Skip me.
    Last edited by lumi; 08-18-2014 at 09:51 PM.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

why helloooo again
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

welcome back

&

yes

(for practical purposes - estj 1w9 sx/so)

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Jedi

Knight subtype

9w10 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so