User Tag List

Page 411 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #4101
    Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Most of my google search for INTJ 4w5 just directed me to other forums. I'd guess it is an ULTRA rare combination, but I don't think it's impossible. I would guess an INTJ 4 to be a very guarded, sensitive soul with a cold exterior.
    Wouldn't think it that rare. Methinks its rare because the more probable subtype of 4 for an INTJ would be Sp, meaning that the INTJ 4 is technically a 'counter' 4, thus acting different from the formula and probably aligning more with head types, especially 5 and cp 6.

    *contemplates changing type to align better with probability*

  2. #4102
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    mkgr
    Posts
    6,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Wouldn't think it that rare. Methinks its rare because the more probable subtype of 4 for an INTJ would be Sp, meaning that the INTJ 4 is technically a 'counter' 4, thus acting different from the formula and probably aligning more with head types, especially 5 and cp 6.

    *contemplates changing type to align better with probability*
    Do you think that, in general, e4 corresponds more with Fi?

  3. #4103
    Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Do you think that, in general, e4 corresponds more with Fi?
    Personally, I believe that type 4 corresponds to Fi first and Ni subordinate due to the type's esoteric nature and mystical qualities.

  4. #4104
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Oh, I see it's 9 now. What made you reconsider?
    I was bored with my type.

    By the way, your cat is a king amongst kings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Wouldn't think it that rare. Methinks its rare because the more probable subtype of 4 for an INTJ would be Sp, meaning that the INTJ 4 is technically a 'counter' 4, thus acting different from the formula and probably aligning more with head types, especially 5 and cp 6.

    *contemplates changing type to align better with probability*
    I would say you are getting closer.

  5. #4105
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    mkgr
    Posts
    6,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I was bored with my type.

    By the way, your cat is a king amongst kings.
    He is. He has a 1 in a million personality. He's also big as fuck--I think he has some maine coon DNA.

    He kind of acts like a dog.

  6. #4106
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,087

    Default

    ISTP - yes
    the rest - don't know
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  7. #4107

    Default

    ESTJ ^

    Edit: Oh skip me, I'm just bored and can't keep out of this thread.

  8. #4108
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    He is. He has a 1 in a million personality. He's also big as fuck--I think he has some maine coon DNA.

    He kind of acts like a dog.
    You're an INTP I think, man.

    Ya'll can skip me.

  9. #4109
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    mkgr
    Posts
    6,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    You're an INTP I think, man.

    Ya'll can skip me.


    I don't think so.

  10. #4110
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    ESTJ ^

    Edit: Oh skip me, I'm just bored and can't keep out of this thread.
    @EJCC i'm comin for yo spot!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO