User Tag List

Page 404 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504904 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 10665

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm not sure. I think the only posts of yours I have seen are in this thread.

WALMART

Liking your socionics type.

It transcends across theories.

Your enneagram has way too much stuff.

Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Socionics
    ILI

The best type is no type at all. (INTP)

ReflecTcelfeR

I can't help but think you're INTP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

ISTJ, maybe I haven't really seen your posts upon here, since i'm sorta kinda new. but that avatar is awesome.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

LadyLazarus

I still think ESFP, you have a sort of "wild child", Se-dom persona going on, on here(well from what I've seen). I think it's genuine too, I'm not getting the feeling it's something that you are forcing. Your intro post about what you've been through or whatever really spoke of Se to me too, I've actually been through something similar, but a lot more mild and boring , so to speak.

ENFP is not at all out of the realm of possibility however, if you indeed feel you relate to Ne over Se. Especially, granted that I haven't seen an awful lot from you around here, or maybe my brain's too lazy to attempt to recall it; either way, I'm clearly no expert on this shit, it's just my two cents to be taken with a grain of salt.

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I still think ESFP, you have a sort of "wild child", Se-dom persona going on, on here(well from what I've seen). I think it's genuine too, I'm not getting the feeling it's something that you are forcing. Your intro post about what you've been through or whatever really spoke of Se to me too, I've actually been through something similar, but a lot more mild and boring , so to speak.

ENFP is not at all out of the realm of possibility however, if you indeed feel you relate to Ne over Se. Especially, granted that I haven't seen an awful lot from you around here, or maybe my brain's too lazy to attempt to recall it; either way, I'm clearly no expert on this shit, it's just my two cents to be taken with a grain of salt.
    No, I really like your insight. I'm no expert either haha, I just like hearing a bunch of different opinions. I feel the same as well, but I think I am Ne and my only reasoning behind this is my improv capabilities (lol). I have a known ESFP in my improv troop, and he's very good at acting, and moderate at improv, and it's the opposite for me. I'll be in a scene with someone and I can instantaneously come up with something on the top on my head relating some what to the topic, while the ESFP structurally sticks to the topic but adds a little flair here and there. I know a lot of ESFPS in real life, and sometimes it's hard to tell them apart due to their intelligence level, and thats where I find myself standing as well. I know some complete air head ESFPs, and I know very rational ones who are intelligent. Something about Ne also allows me to connect very easily with other Ne types as if were on the same page. Sometimes when i'm talking to Se types (excluding isfps and sometimes esfps) I just look quirky/odd to them.

ISFPs get me, but get very annoyed with me. I've said on this forum a couple times like 85% of my friends are ISFPs, what I found with this type is most of them can adapt to any form of humor which is VERY impressive. idk seeing what people laugh at sometimes, kinda indicates how they see things.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I can see ENFP, or even ESFP as well.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

seems right, though you don't really post much, so it's more of a guess
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx