User Tag List

First 301351391399400401402403411451501901 Last

Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 11524

  1. #4001
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    you're just an ESTP living in its shadow and once you step out of it and put us all into one maple elvish jar of MBTI trolling.
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

  2. #4002
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    you're just an ESTP living in its shadow and once you step out of it and put us all into one maple elvish jar of MBTI trolling.


    An ESTP's shadow isn't even INFJ. Lol.

  3. #4003
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post


    An ESTP's shadow isn't even INFJ. Lol.
    http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/pers...s/infj/stress/ Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the INFJ's shadow may appear - a negative form of ESTP.
    But everyone's saying something else about the shadows so I don't know anymore..
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

  4. #4004
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/pers...s/infj/stress/ Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the INFJ's shadow may appear - a negative form of ESTP.
    But everyone's saying something else about the shadows so I don't know anymore..
    But who was under extreme stress?

  5. #4005
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    But who was under extreme stress?
    I am giving up on you and your jar of trolling...mine is already full.
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

  6. #4006
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I am giving up on you and your jar of trolling...mine is already full.
    You're saying that I'm an ESTP under extreme stress currently experiencing their shadow.. Lol.

    Are you sure you're not the one who is trolling?

  7. #4007
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    You're saying that I'm an ESTP under extreme stress currently experiencing their shadow.. Lol.

    Are you sure you're not the one who is trolling?
    Yes pretty sure...
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

  8. #4008
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    Yes pretty sure...
    Well.. I thought you were, but then you said you were giving up!

  9. #4009
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    Skip him!
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

  10. #4010
    Aping the classics Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why's six doubtful?
    not a single type 6 description I've read fits me. I'm not sure what it is about me that gives any impression of 6-ness.

    Perhaps I might be a 5 with a 6 wing?

    My sister, on the other hand, may very well be a 6

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Finally, Sixes, unlike Fives, do not habitually detach under pressure.
    That, among everything else in that description (but especially that part), tells me I am no 6

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts