User Tag List

Page 366 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466866 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 10673

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

@Chanaynay sounds reasonable. You seem to not be offended by me which makes me suspicious, haha. I haven't gotten to know you well enough to know if you can handle THE CHAINS OF TORMENT.

Stansmith

@Chanaynay I could see you being ESE in Socionics, as opposed to IEE ..although your current typing doesn't seem far off. This isn't to say that I doubt your myers-briggs typing though; I think quite a few ENFP's can match the Socionics ESFj description.
    @Azure Flame ESTP seemed about right..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    @Chanaynay sounds reasonable. You seem to not be offended by me which makes me suspicious, haha. I haven't gotten to know you well enough to know if you can handle THE CHAINS OF TORMENT.
    BRING IT

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    @Chanaynay I could see you being ESE in Socionics, as opposed to IEE ..although your current typing doesn't seem far off. This isn't to say that I doubt your myers-briggs typing though; I think quite a few ENFP's can match the Socionics ESFj description.
    You wouldn't be the first person to suggest that. I think @Elfboy suggested that for me once. Although I stuck with IEE because @Vetani said I'm not directive of my interpersonal environment enough, or something. I can see why people would think I'd be Alpha though.

I agree with your typing.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

No. ( lol : )
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    BRING IT
    very well, let the record show that he asked for it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I think ESTP over ISTP. I thought your extroversion was pretty apparent. Still not sure about E-Gram but I can see 8w7 instead of a counterphobic 6w7 more now than before. sx/so for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    No. ( lol : )
    On what spectrum? And without giving a reason? Has Squishie been rubbing off on you?

You ain't got no type listed. But ESFJ sounds right. I think you seem more 2 than 1 but then again any ESFJ would. I just don't get that gut energy from you.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Proud Otherkin Snowflake Array Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

I think ESTP over ISTP. I thought your extroversion was pretty apparent. Still not sure about E-Gram but I can see 8w7 instead of a counterphobic 6w7 more now than before. sx/so for sure.

On what spectrum? And without giving a reason? Has Squishie been rubbing off on you?

You ain't got no type listed. But ESFJ sounds right. I think you seem more 2 than 1 but then again any ESFJ would. I just don't get that gut energy from you.
    You look about right...ESFP is possible, just for arguments sake, but thats true for many 7s. Sx-so might also be an option vs so-sx.

Little details, but I'd say for the most part you're spot on.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Enneagram
    1w2 so

Hehe. No, actually, I've been rubbing off on squishie. I never thought you were ENFP, doll. With all due respect, ENFPs are not really all that extroverted and you are too socially skilled. I thought of you as ESFJ at first, but ESFP is possible too. I would have to get to know you better.

I'm not ESFJ. Or type 2. ; )

*Skip me.*

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Hehe. No, actually, I've been rubbing off on squishie. I never thought you were ENFP, doll. With all due respect, ENFPs are not really all that extroverted and you are too socially skilled. I thought of you as ESFJ at first, but ESFP is possible too. I would have to get to know you better.

I'm not ESFJ. Or type 2. ; )

*Skip me.*
    Meh, if you known him any better you would know he's not consistent enough to be EJ, much less an EFJ.

He actually spends most of his time in his room playing Pokemon or watching youtube videos while chatting to people on skype. He also doesn't keep himself busy with activities that involve a lot of other people, unlike his much more EFJ friends who are ALWAYS out there doing something -- be it meeting people, doing extra curricular activities and what not.

He's also a fair bit more scattered than an EFJ would be, because our conversations always go on tangents. Moreover the nature of the conversations tend to revolve around "I was reading a profile of type X and I was wondering how so-and-so could be this!" or "I read this and I think I could be this".

That points me to NeFi, honestly.

Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Meh, if you known him any better you would know he's not consistent enough to be EJ, much less an EFJ.

He actually spends most of his time in his room playing Pokemon or watching youtube videos while chatting to people on skype. He also doesn't keep himself busy with activities that involve a lot of other people, unlike his much more EFJ friends who are ALWAYS out there doing something -- be it meeting people, doing extra curricular activities and what not.

He's also a fair bit more scattered than an EFJ would be, because our conversations always go on tangents. Moreover the nature of the conversations tend to revolve around "I was reading a profile of type X and I was wondering how so-and-so could be this!" or "I read this and I think I could be this".

That points me to NeFi, honestly.
    Agree to disagree. I think you're completely mixed up, tbh.