Nah, you's an INFP suga!!!
10-31-2008, 10:11 PM #321`
'Cause you can't handle me...
"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens
"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."
Veritatem dies aperit
Ride si sapis
10-31-2008, 10:42 PM #322
I can see why you would think INFP based on some of my earlier presences on the forum and other forums.
but heres my answer plucked from a PM
when i first took the test almost a year ago, I:
- was the most stressed out and psudo-depressed that i can really ever remember being
- briefly got caught up in fundamental christiandom (thankfully i only wasted 11 months of my life with that--dont take offense if youre religious)
- actually scored INFP
- completely over rated my desire for values (the religion crap)
- was so stressed out and hard on myself that I under rated my J skills of organization, planning, accomplishing, strategy implementing, contingency planning, arguing, debating etc
- under rated my E value
As I got my shit together, I:
- realized how poorly the "I" fit me.
- ENFP fit much better
However, in the same way that I felt the "I" didn't fit me, the "F" started to not fit me. I originally had gross over generalizations:
- that being artistic, enjoying cheesy music and being intense (in a serious way) were F.
- that Ts don't ever become ensnared in emotion
- that being only "marginally good/bad at math" (B in calculus) somehow disqualifies you from being a T
For someone in their low twenties to have this monster tertiary Te just didn't really fit...thats not supposed to happen until you're 30's +. Ni fits better than Ne anyways. After really taking a walk down memory lane, it also fits much better for who I was in high school and before.
11-04-2010, 12:39 AM #323
11-04-2010, 12:42 AM #324PhantonymGuest
Yup, WORD it is, no doubt about it.
11-04-2010, 01:09 AM #325
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Yeah.. I think so anyway
11-04-2010, 01:20 AM #326
^ I think he found his type"Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure
INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive
11-04-2010, 01:24 AM #327
From what I've seen, I'd say yes (though I & E are harder to figure online. Sort of like online sarcasm).Does he want a pillow for his head?
11-04-2010, 01:26 AM #328
Yes. she's an INFP of sorts. Just not the bad kind.
11-04-2010, 01:29 AM #329
11-04-2010, 02:15 AM #330
By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?Replies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?Replies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM