User Tag List

Page 297 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397797 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 10662

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #2961
    Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    I really liked the movie your avatar is from, so yes.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

  2. #2962
    Status: Full Retard Array Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    I really liked the movie your avatar is from, so yes.
    So having a kung pow avatar makes me honorary INTP? Rad.

    (skip me)

  3. #2963
    Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    @JocktheMotieI could see you as an ISTP but it's nothing I'm going to shove down your throat. E5 sp/sx makes perfect sense, whether it be 5w6 or 5w4.

    @HelenOfTroy, weren't you 7w6?


    EDit: Oh dear, i see i have made an error here somehow.... I am def a 7W6 sp/sx... idk how i managed to convince myself i was a 6W7... *scratches head...
    heres the link... and..wow...good catch, well done gink

    http://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/seven-stacks/
    Last edited by HelenOfTroy; 08-10-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: WOOPS
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  4. #2964
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    ISFP!? When did that happen?

    When I met you I was pretty sure INFP was a good bet. Why the change?

    953 seems perfect though.
    Some people started saying that I might be over-identifying with INFP/iNtuition because of upbringing and education and that I actually seem kind of uncomfortable with Ne. Basically the argument was Fi-dom with Ni > Ne and a constant harping on physical stuff and tangible evidence that I'm apparently not fully aware of doing. And I reference my values more in immediate real situations than in the abstract. I actually have a hard time accessing or articulating them abstractly.

    I started considering ISFP seriously when BlackCat echoed the same thing because a.) he seems to know his typology and b.) dude's an ISFP too.

    On the other hand, I have ZERO hand-eye coordination, so I'm really not fully convinced.


    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    @senza, i too am concerned re: this supposed typing. And now it is as if you have been told for so long you are to be a certain type that you are behaving less like your true type. (of INTJ)


    I jest, i jest. INFP
    I'm definitely an INTJ. My hypnotic gaze should suffice as evidence.

    Anyway, 6w7? What fits better about that? You're still 7w6 in my mind so I'm going to need to reconfigure my thinking.

    EDIT: Yeah, I'm glad you're 7w6 after all, hahaha.

  5. #2965
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    There used to be a member here named Macguffin who also listed his type as xkcd. He's permabanned now and you're nothing like him.

    So I don't know.

    I don't see any problems with ENFP, which is what you had before, right? You don't strike me as an e7 ENFP though, based on my avatar-reading skills.
    Haha, don't know anything about Macguffin!

    I had ENFJ originally, I think. But I don't think I'm ENFJ. Probably either ESFJ or ENFP. I'm no type 7, my friend. What about my avatar says I'm not, though?

  6. #2966
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    heres the link... and..wow...good catch, well done gink


    (skip me)

  7. #2967
    Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Some people started saying that I might be over-identifying with INFP/iNtuition because of upbringing and education and that I actually seem kind of uncomfortable with Ne. Basically the argument was Fi-dom with Ni > Ne and a constant harping on physical stuff and tangible evidence that I'm apparently not fully aware of doing. And I reference my values more in immediate real situations than in the abstract. I actually have a hard time accessing or articulating them abstractly.

    I started considering ISFP seriously when BlackCat echoed the same thing because a.) he seems to know his typology and b.) dude's an ISFP too.

    On the other hand, I have ZERO hand-eye coordination, so I'm really not fully convinced.
    The bolded is definitely a good observation. I did think you seemed highly cerebral and didn't have that sort of...I guess earthy/relaxed/body-environment connection vibe that I typically sense in ISPs like my brother or @gromit for example, but that is no means a reliable indicator.

    And Blackcat definitely knows his stuff.



  8. #2968
    Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,675

    Default

    INTP? Most likely, though with a rather earthy vibe from the very little bit I'm familiar with you. Not that this is out of the norm with INTPs..
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  9. #2969
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Haha, don't know anything about Macguffin!

    I had ENFJ originally, I think. But I don't think I'm ENFJ. Probably either ESFJ or ENFP. I'm no type 7, my friend. What about my avatar says I'm not, though?
    There was another member here named saslou who was trying to decide between the same choices, I think. She changed her username though and I don't remember what the new one is and in any case, I don't think she's active anymore.

    Sorry for being so unhelpful.

  10. #2970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    There was another member here named saslou who was trying to decide between the same choices, I think. She changed her username though and I don't remember what the new one is and in any case, I don't think she's active anymore.

    Sorry for being so unhelpful.
    Name Change Request Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO