User Tag List

Page 290 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Infinite Bubble

I would say you are an ENFP (second guess being ENTP). Maybe an Introvert, but I can see the Ne.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Maybe, but also could be 5w4 or sx/sp.

Taken from my Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it! thread - Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Not an INTJ! No, no, no! You can't be, because you have no Te. At least, not Te > Fi.
    It's good to see you think I'm more self-aware than focused on external objectives.

That system analysis thing up there^ has no Te in it whatsoever. It almost entirely consists of subjective judgements and categorisations. Just one example would be, "What is the meaning of life? - Achieving infinite mastery of creation." That isn't objective. It is subjective - it makes sense to you. Someone else could easily say, "no, it's to love one another and live a happy life". So for you, Ji > Je.
    Well, creation is something 'formless', that is, it has promise to become anything; seen from that light, it's actually an axiom that could be used universally.

"Life in this world is an evolutionary process", is more of a typical Te statement. But those are overshadowed by Ji. I can't tell which one it is though really. You could easily have Fi > Te.
    I'm note sure this is that function related - every good systems analyst knows that the variables are in constant flux, have a 'butterfly effect'.

NiTi would be more suitable if you're sticking with Ni.
    I guess this is a bit like the TiNi argument so many people have thrown at me, albeit in reversed order...

Whoever comments for me is most likely to call me an INTP, ENTP, ISTP, INTJ, or INFJ, in that order.
    I might also get some Sx last complaints, or 5w4 buggers.
    I type as Sx because I'm very bouncy and confrontational, and 5w6 since I'm so very much into intense analysis with details, along with focus on external opinions over my own.

Senior Member Array

Hmm, INTP?

Society

INFP works, though your Te seems well developed - you seem to wield it like a tertiary at times, so it's possible that despite being introverted in a classical sense you might be extroverted in the jungian sense (if you go by the school of thought that they aren't necessarily related).

Riva

<Please skip me and do the person above me>

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    ENTP 6w7 or 3w2
    I'm going to keep repeating this until people read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Whatever my enntype is it is not e6 and I don't mean it because of the counterphobic or phobic factor for what e6s are famous for. If there is anything i'm not it is anxious (internal or external anxiety). It's amazing how relaxed I feel under extreme pressure. There is something that raises it's head (shockingly so) in me that always 'sees' (not tries) the advantages of all things. And due to probably this i'm always naturally feeling secure/sees no danger. Sometimes I have to force myself to actually see the negative side of things and remind myself to feel paranoid. (Yes I actually sometimes try to feel paranoid knowing that 'theoretically' being scared might be benefitial). And guess what? I fail at that. Oh and I nearly forgot that sometimes I have to pretend to be nervous/anxious to appear concerned.

What I hear when i'm talking to a 'verbal' e3 is 'suck my dick, suck my dick, suck my dick'. So I doubt e3 is probable either since I naturally (and secretly) loath this about them and often I have to prevent myself (mostly successfully) from testing their patience. But maybe as a 3rd option (x-y-3) it is probable.

E9 is okay. But 9w8 I would have thought others would have guessed for me because I do have my explosive moments. But i'm not doubting 9w1. Then again if someone or anyone thought I was an e6 I wouldn't be surprised if they would confuse the wing of a tritype.

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ I don't think you are a 6 at all @Riva. That's a bizarre typing. I think 7w8 is right, or perhaps even 8w7.
    That makes you my dad pretty much.... ENTP 7w8.

Mane is one of those ENTPs who looks ESFJ at times
    Possibly 6w7 if not 7w6. A little more neurotic than most 7s...?
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

I can't think of any other type for you. That seems like the only fit for you!

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Most likely, yes, though perhaps 'AWSM' was more suitable.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Infinite Bubble

@wheelchairdoug, I haven't seen anything that would contradict ISFP, but that isn't much admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Maybe, but also could be 5w4 or sx/sp.
    5w4 was my original typing, but I've spoken with @Kamishi at length, and type 9 was decidedly more suitable. 5w4 is certainly still a possibility though.

Thanks for bringing up the variant. Researching a little more, I've realised I'm probably not Sp-first after all. I could see either two replacing it though.

Well, creation is something 'formless', that is, it has promise to become anything; seen from that light, it's actually an axiom that could be used universally.
    That is true enough, but in the context of the funtions, you would have used an introverted function (Ji) to come up with that answer. Certainly not Te, somebody with which might have answered with something like, "There is no true, objective meaning, we create our own subjective ones" (that's my answer anyhow.)

I'm note sure this is that function related - every good systems analyst knows that the variables are in constant flux, have a 'butterfly effect'.
    Yeah, but I said it was Te-like since it references the objective, external framework of evolution/natural selection, which is one of the main things Te does.

Whoever comments for me is most likely to call me an INTP, ENTP, ISTP, INTJ, or INFJ, in that order.
    It probably says something that four of the five types are Ti-Fe.

might also get some Sx last complaints
    I'm with them now. Personally think So/Sp.

I type as Sx because I'm very bouncy and confrontational
    That's not really a good enough reason.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I'm pretty sure you're accurately typed, but just for the sake of open-mindedness, INFP would be option number 2 (kind of like how INFJ was an option you listed for me). I mention INTJ and INFP since they have the logos of being highly self-aware with aesthetic values and inner states of mind.