User Tag List

Page 288 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    Might I suggest 4w3?

You know, you and senza both seem to think that I have some sort of "outward", extraverted thing going on. It seems to be a trend among self-preservationalists on this forum, presumably because they see everything in terms of how much of their space is being encroached upon. And yeah, I can see how that holds some weight - it probably factored into your interpretation of me being sx/so. But since the wings define behavior more than motivation, and my behavior has tended to be withdrawn and inclined to prove my uniqueness in terms of how intelligent I am, as opposed to how accomplished I am, 4w3 feels really off.

And now you really are trolling, "ENFP".

Yuck it up!

infp seems right. 4w5 seems better than 3 to me. Wabi sabi, that is pretty cool.

Society

yes - seem more ISFP then ESFP though, but thats a difficult dimension to graph online.

for the next user: please relate to my 7w6 enneagram, and try to account for the huge amount of red marker in the linked post (red marking the areas at which i don't seem to relate to the 7 description - the part about needing to focus on the positive and deny the negative in particular).

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Yah the mold's development incorporated Mane into it's prototype.

Enneagram hmmm.... i could see 7w8 or 8w7 more than 7w6. Try to find the link which gives mbti type along with enneagram.... it works differently and imo much more effectively. I'm not sure if/how/why it was tailored but i prefer it as a method.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Riva

The disagreements regarding tie entype - (1) Focus on the positive and deny the negative is probably wrong because of your 6 wing. (2) The always positive vibe - is some even I (most probably an e7) disagree with but most people (even on the forum) assume I am and compared to most others I probably am positive. (3) Inability to hold a conversation for long is something even I have to disagree with. I crave for long bondish one on one convos myself but I probably do so because i'm interested in the person or what the person has to say.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

ENTP 6w7 or 3w2

WALMART

Usually I try to think of an alternative type for someone to question, but any changes to your equation feels terribly wrong

I can't even joke with INTP or ENFP or 1w2 or something.

ReflecTcelfeR

I wonder why you ever thought entp, istp is a perfect fit.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

I think you finally got yours right. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post

You know, you and senza both seem to think that I have some sort of "outward", extraverted thing going on. It seems to be a trend among self-preservationalists on this forum, presumably because they see everything in terms of how much of their space is being encroached upon.
    Blatantly untrue.