User Tag List

Page 246 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 10665

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    ISTP 5w4
    My great prophecy is unfolding. All you had to do in order to set it in motion was speak those magic words!

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    My great prophecy is unfolding. All you had to do in order to set it in motion was speak those magic words!
    You will forever be an ISTP 5w4.
    I really like cats and food.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

lmao no

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

http://vetani.tumblr.com/ - @Vetani it doesn't get much more sparkle dazzling than the crazy developments you have going in that very odd and sexually charged blog with funny individualized styles. In short, I said you might be an ENTx because you seem to have very random thoughts like NT and E on top of that since you like showing it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm probably off on at least some point mentioned above.
    Point out some of these "individualized styles"?

Riva

If estp as he claims, definitely the most dramatic i've seen, if 6w5 estps aren't considered. Hmm.. Entj is more likely in thatsense. When I said dramatic I meant drama.

I think intp.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It may not be up on display, but I've seen it said many times before; yes, you seem like an ISFP 9w8 (the only other option is ISTP, but I'm not seeing that for your type as of now).

I have seen you express a calm aura of agreeableness and a free-spirited adventuresome drive that looks to correlate well with you being an ISFP 9w8.

As always, I could be wrong, so I'm open to conflicting advice on what I've said about anyone here, as well as the type I have up on display (INTP[~TPIN] 5w6[>8w7>4w5] So/Sx [Solitary-Adventurous-Idiosyncratic]).

@INTP the Ni is tertiary for ISTPs, which means it is not naturally preferred, nor is it even in the forefront of their cognition. It is used more subconsciously and with less adept ability. If anything, it would be an INTP who lacks the proper social skills to be good at talking to big groups of people and just fitting in like an Se dom/aux would. ISTPs are too cool for that since they are more mainstream folks that follow the normal ways. Even if the 'tertiary' Ni is well developed, it's going to be put to the service of practical purposes, to things that produce real results. Video games don't produce 'real results' in the external world. It's all very much an internal fantasy. I don't see a single ISTP on TypoC who does wierd things or detaches from the reality to chase eccentric interests. If a person isn't out in the real world and actually doing things then I would be amused by anyone with low enough of a typing competence to call the individual an SP. Your little loop explanation isn't even founded on evidence. ISTPs in TiNi loops are paranoid and fall down an abyss of conspiracies on other people's motives, but it's about reality, not fables.

Definitely not
    I really like cats and food.

Society

Who would suspect 15 year old girl ENTJs to have the characistics of... A 15 year old girl.

I vote for Yes.

Transient Array Faceless Beauty's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

I think you're legit.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2