User Tag List

Page 244 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 10675

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Ive always agreed with ENTJ.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

I've always said INFx!

Though you seem very sure on the J part so probably I will cede on that one...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

estP, I wager. :-0

That's a cute dog. And yes, you are typed accurately
    I really like cats and food.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I decided for myself that you are not an ENTJ, so now for your real type as I see it: ENFJ 3w2 So/Sx! Why you might ask? I'll let the below quote answer that for you (and realize that I could be wrong, and you could be an ENTJ, but it's definately not my first choice for you).

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I'm no expert when it comes to functions. I was looking more at behaviors I have observed. You seem to be a pretty clear NJ, since you focus on progressive development and making plans to reach goals (perhaps NTJ maybe?), but I called you an ENFJ because you also seem social and focused on image, as well as the passion for cats (but then again, that could just be your 3ness and social-sexual stacking, and Ism likes dogs as an NT, so I guess you could like cats as an NT). I'm guessing you are extraverted and very much like talking to people, being active in the external world and getting results in a societal system. That seems very ENJ, but whether you are an F or T remains a good question. Still, based on this analysis, ENTJ is a fair option, with ENFJ.
    And below is the recent reasoning for my self-proclaimed typing of: INTP 5w6 So/Sx!

Yes, I understand in the past, for whoever answers for me, that I have often typed as ISTP or INTJ, as well as 7w8 or 5w4. I seem to have traits of both for each end, but overall, I think of myself as being a deep thinker of sorts who really explores the world cosmology and its metaphysical overlaying much like an ascetic, building a vision of a still more glorious dawn awaiting the human race in the far future. I suppose an S or a J could also do that, though they may expect more immediate results, or want a working system. In contrast, I am doing it purely for the model, to lay the foundation and point the way for all of the eons to come. No effort could be better spent.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I always agreed on INTP. I always thought 5w4, though! But as long as I got 5 down we're good.

What's your reasoning for so/sx? I never gave much thought to your instinctual variant so yeah haha.

inb4 someone who doesn't know me well enough posts after me.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Riva

Enfp hands down. So/sx maybe and 7w6 is a yes to me. Also you give a chana vibe. Glad to see you back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    ENTP troll
    I'm a troll? Trolling is something I never do, even as a joke, even if no ill intention is meant.

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

a cute little ENTP 7w6 sx/sp
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Yes, you are indeed accurately typed, at least from what I've seen.

I think of myself as a rationalist first and foremost. I have spoken to the contrary before here in this thread, but that was a social experiment.

Okay, well then, let's take this apart (and I'm using this website to back up my claims - http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-5.html):

For starters, I know a lot of people call me a TiNi ISTP, and indeed it could be the case, but all in all, at least in descriptions, it doesn't seem to fit quite as well. I don't feel like going into detail on this particular development, but at least for this thread, short descriptions should suffice.

I definately have traits for both of those, except I'm not good at adapting to new situations without going through analysis paralysis. Lot's of my constructions though on this forum, even by the hordes of people who type me as ISTP, are recognized as being eccentric and cutting edge. Based on those short little descriptions, INTP is a better choice.

It starts off by saying how intuition and art are so important, which to me are not quite up there with intense detail and proper theories. I definately think more in words than in geometry, as words flow from my mind like an endless fountain, ready to conceive any concept. I guess I'm somewhat artistic, but moody is for sure not my thing. Intellect is greatly stunted by too many subjective constraints. The thing about philosophical constructs fusing with elegant designs is the first thing so far that fits me well here. Please though, that thing about the small voice is just plain nasty. In contrast, I will argue with and challenge anyone with full force and no mercy (like this article I'm writing for instance). I'm not going to elaborate too much on the rest, but the gist is that I don't get trapped in my own little world. In actuality, I go out into the arena and break the existing records asunder with dazzling achievements (see my many forum accomplishments in my signature for verification).

Now this is the description I've been waiting for! Indeed extreme analysis and constructions founded on logic are vastly superior to the emotions of weak-minded individuals. The 'becoming an expert' thing also has a nice feel to it, maximizing everything, pushing it to the edge. The thing about purpose also is perfect, as on this forum, I have toiled to complete a vast array of fundamental accomplishments. My nerdienss and social awkwardness are also very much apparent and can make 'fitting in' rather difficult, but of course, I'm far from shy. The next few things sort of fit, but the part about gathering too much information and not making enough decisive action with it is pretty much exactly what I'm doing right now in this presentation, and also in all the other aspects of my existence. The inquisitive explorations know no ends. On the whole, I'm definately far more of a tenacious rationalist (5w6) who really takes up the sword than a sensitive artist (5w4) who retreats from threatening engagements. It's best to face all challenges with the zenith of power crackling at your fingertips, ready to unleash upon an unsuspecting world. Those who do not, those who walk the path of moderation, will fail, dragged down by their own weakness.

After all of that, I'm a bit too tired now to interrogate another whole article, but in short, I think I'm a social first because of my very active involvement in global dynamics, that is, I am always presenting ideas and challenging paradigms, with a focus on what can work well for all people in a unified system. Also, I'm self-preservation last, because I'm not concerned with privacy or keeping things safe, but rather I go out and take risks to further progressive development. Sexual in the middle is a nice balancing act between facing problems and looking within for the answer.

All of that being said, feel free to take apart the above construct and debunk its fundamental foundations, but I'm confident it can withstand any magnitude directed at its architectural divinity.
    I figured it was about time to fire up this thread again from the dead!

ISTP 4w5 sx/so
    I really like cats and food.