User Tag List

Page 239 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 10686

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    @Riva is an ENTP 7w8 so/sx, @Aleda is an ENFJ 3w2 so/sx, @Coriolis is typed accurately as an INTJ 5w6 sp/sx, @Ism is typed accurately as an INTP 9w1 (so/sp?), and @Mane is an ENTP (no small letters) 7w6 sx/so.

Folks, if my responces here are different than my previous answers on your types, it's either because my opinions changed, I was just messing with you, or both, but these new typings are for real. If you are pissed off or angry about it at least be glad I cared to type you (whether its accurate, close, or just completely off). As usual, I could be wrong, so feel free to provide counter-arguments.
    Where do you see Fe-Ti?
    I really like cats and food.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Where do you see Fe-Ti?
    I'm no expert when it comes to functions. I was looking more at behaviors I have observed. You seem to be a pretty clear NJ, since you focus on progressive development and making plans to reach goals (perhaps NTJ maybe?), but I called you an ENFJ because you also seem social and focused on image, as well as the passion for cats (but then again, that could just be your 3ness and social-sexual stacking, and Ism likes dogs as an NT, so I guess you could like cats as an NT). I'm guessing you are extraverted and very much like talking to people, being active in the external world and getting results in a societal system. That seems very ENJ, but whether you are an F or T remains a good question. Still, based on this analysis, ENTJ is a fair option, with ENFJ.

Society

she has no Ti man... and yes you're an ISTP.

@rep - i told you in past conversations in vent, until you know how you act as an adult n regards to your economical independence (SP) and committed relationships (SX), the process of instinctual variant typing is mute.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I don't care whether or not you think she doesn't have Ti (and if she does, realize that it would be inferior). You are one of those people who makes 10,000 character posts in convoluted crazy conceptual NeTi fashion with long rants on functions. You wander off through category after classification, and eventually build a structure with no relation to personality. Functions or not, Aleda deosn't strike me as constructing the most logical and well-reasoned of posts, but she does like dramatic expression, which seems more Fe than Te, and just more ExFx than ExTx in general. I'm not saying that Aleda isn't a thinker, but there is evidence to the contrary that a well-reasoned person cannot ignore. After all, a good 'thinker' wouldn't ignore empirical facts and objective systems of measurement in the analysis of a problem, but I guess I can't really blame you, since you were born as a Ti 'auxilary', and I was born as a Ti dominant. The epic Ti style method of debunking bullshit with authoritative sources and ordered information I have so powerfully refined continues below:

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    @RaptorWizard - you've suggested in the past that you give credit to the wisdom of the crowd, wouldn't @greenfairy & me both stating you're almost certainly a Ti user count as a crowd?
    Ti users don't follow the stupid multitudes. They walk their own paths. Fe users however are known for giving in to subjective external opinions. You want me to accept your advice, rather than letting me go my individual direction. That seems a lot like tertiary Fe, and I wouldn't be surprised if Aleda has it even higher than you do.

Extraverted Feeling (Fe) ESFJ and ENFJ - Concerned with finding harmony and abiding by social structures based on subjective beliefs and experiences.
    source - http://www.famoustype.com/functions.htm
    I could continue, but it wouldn't be time efficient, so this much information should be sufficient for now, but if somehow you do manage to disprove anything I said (and I doubt it will happen), then you might get another more detailed responce.

Society

hahahah, cute. ok i'll play along: what are the actual empirical evidence that "no thinker can ignore" which make you believe her to be an Fe user? give me quotes, things she did or said that express Fe dominance. oh, and do remember:
    Functions or not, Aleda deosn't strike me as constructing the most logical and well-reasoned of posts, but she does like dramatic expression, which seems more Fe than Te, and just more ExFx than ExTx in general.
    your vague impressions do not qualify by any means as:
    evidence to the contrary that a well-reasoned person cannot ignore.
    Ti users don't follow the stupid multitudes. They walk their own paths. Fe users however are known for giving in to subjective external opinions. You want me to accept your advice, rather than letting me go my individual direction. That seems a lot like tertiary Fe, and I wouldn't be surprised if Aleda has it even higher than you do.
    do you realize that you yourself have openly explained in your reasoning for prioritizing numbers over explanations in your "am i an ISTP" thread that your basing it on the wisdom of the crowd principle? applying your own logic & now proclaimed understanding of Fe, you would be showing evidence of your own Fe.

all in all, don't confuse your type with evidence that you are:
    a well-reasoned person
    yes, you are a Ti dom, but by no means well reasoned.

garbage

Holy shit.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Holy shit.
    You are like the worst one, B.

I've never had two people fight over me before! This is interesting.
    I really like cats and food.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    You are like the worst one, B.
    (1) "the worst one" isn't a type and therefore your entire post is off topic
    (2) I meant that there was some drama that was fun to watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I've never had two people fight over me before! This is interesting.
    I'll fight for you. I don't know about over you, but for you, yeah

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    (1) "the worst one" isn't a type and therefore your entire post is off topic
    (2) I meant that there was some drama that was fun to watch
    I will never again poke fun at a man on a job.

I've spoken at length about your type, so suffice to say ENFJ.