User Tag List

Page 237 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 10673

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #2361
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Dammit, I feel cheated. I wanted somebody coherent to do mine.
    ISFJ

  2. #2362
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    morto - i am not sure but my hunch is that you are an ISTP (perhaps because it has being common for TPs who aren't sure to end up being ISTPs).

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    SO MANY ENTPS!!! Though I'm a bit surprised looking at your tritype. Wouldn't something like 738 be more accurate? I've never met an ENTP with a 4 in their tritype.
    actually the 4 is the one i'm most certain of, and as far as conscious identity - the structure by which i build my esteem (a.k.a. in defense from shame) - relate to the most, to the extent that when i first heard of ennaagram i was sure my main enneagram was a 4, before learning the more subtle format of the enneagram (ironically 7 didn't make sense to me initially because as far as i am aware, i never get bored - now i understand that this is because my subconscious is structured in a 7ish way which never lets me get bored).

    i really don't see any 3 in me (though contrary to my own opinion - one theory suggests that i'm actually a main e3, but all wing 2 & 4 to the extent that the 3 disappears).

  3. #2363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    actually the 4 is the one i'm most certain of, and as far as conscious identity - the structure by which i build my esteem (a.k.a. in defense from shame) - relate to the most, to the extent that when i first heard of ennaagram i was sure my main enneagram was a 4, before learning the more subtle format of the enneagram (ironically 7 didn't make sense to me initially because as far as i am aware, i never get bored - now i understand that this is because my subconscious is structured in a 7ish way which never lets me get bored).

    i really don't see any 3 in me (though contrary to my own opinion - one theory suggests that i'm actually a main e3, but all wing 2 & 4 to the extent that the 3 disappears).
    Really? That's really odd. How's it like?? Interesting.

    Oh okay, I see.
    I really like cats and food.

  4. #2364
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    morto - i am not sure but my hunch is that you are an ISTP (perhaps because it has being common for TPs who aren't sure to end up being ISTPs).
    No - he's definately an ExTP; way too open and expressive for an IxTP. Il Morto seems to me just as much if not more extraverted and into people than you are!

    I would call you an ENtp, rather than an eNtP, because on Vent, you like taking charge of the chat with crazy rants, which seems more EN energy than NP fluff.

    Aleda you are an ENJ 3 as I have said before, so the next person I guess can do you.

  5. #2365
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I would call you an ENtp, rather than an eNtP, because on Vent, you like taking charge of the chat with crazy rants, which seems more EN energy than NP fluff.
    that's ironic - you constantly attempt to do the same - and you see yourself as an INxx.

    also, as the poster after aleda it was your responsibility to retype her. i shell avenge her by not retyping you.

  6. #2366
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Clearly an ENTP on maximum setting.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"


    … a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

  7. #2367
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    that's ironic - you constantly attempt to do the same - and you see yourself as an INxx.

    also, as the poster after aleda it was your responsibility to retype her. i shell avenge her by not retyping you.
    See, you are a domineering extravert, and you are also an overly-bouncy Ne who sees a pattern that isn't even real and jumps to false conclusions based on it; in this case, it's in assuming that I see myself as an INxx - indeed I could be one, but if I am, INFP and INFJ are completely off the list, since my feeling side isn't developed worth crap. Actually, I see myself as an IxTx.

    edit - aa, you are an INFJ or an ENFP.

  8. #2368
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    See, you are a domineering extravert, and you are also an overly-bouncy Ne who sees a pattern that isn't even real and jumps to false conclusions based on it; in this case, it's in assuming that I see myself as an INxx - indeed I could be one, but if I am, INFP and INFJ are completely off the list, since my feeling side isn't developed worth crap. Actually, I see myself as an IxTx.
    the point is - you associate a behavior that we both have with EN while you consider yourself an I.
    it's very inconsistent.

  9. #2369

    Default

    I couldn't see anything but ENTP. Not an INTP in this world.
    I really like cats and food.

  10. #2370
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    You aren't in a TeSe loop, but you may be an ENTJ.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO