User Tag List

Page 207 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

@You

ENXPish
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Yes - although you could be a somewhat atypical example of your type; I don't think the average Promoter Executor (ESTP) takes such an exuberant typological dynamics interest to the extent I have seen displayed by you on this forum, albeit you could be an unusually high functioning version of your type that can really read inside the minds of diverse people's personalities.

For reference, @Aesthete and I also refer to @DJ Arendee as a high functioning ESTP (even if for different reasons), which I will show in the below posts taken from the ESTP ego boundaries thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete
    After seeing some of your videos on youtube, you seem to be much more developed than many ESTPs (and other types) of your age. I think Se-doms - more so ESTPs than ESFPs - seem, to some extent, very strong-willed to others, which can either lead to respect or to jealousy. However, better-developed people don't seem to emphasize their ego so much, such that others think they can do whatever they want with you (and, so, start projecting quite a bit); on the other hand, you have those who think that you won't mind if they take advantage of you - the vampires. My take on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard
    Ya, most members on this forum are too lazy or chicken to post a video of themself on Youtube for the whole of the forum to objectively analyze and come of with typing dynamics displayed in the content.

But anyway, both DJ and I have considered ISTP in the past for each of our respective types, but it doesn't seem like any of the other ISTPs on the forum show their face in video discussions and presentations; so I'm not too suprised that DJ actually might be ESTP - which is a different type.

The powerful personality and the demand displayed by DJ for respect also seem more in line with an extravert. Of course, like you point out however, it is used within reason, which would indicate that DJ could a higher functioning example of the ESTP type.

A low functioning example however (in NBA basketball) could be Dwight Howard on the Lakers - he has squandered their success with pleas for luxury super-star attention and a very nasty take charge attitude, all the while himself not producing good results.

Society

i could have being wrong about Ni/Ne, but i doubt i was wrong about IxTP - and i really can't see you as a Te user.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah, most likely.

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

Such an ENTP

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It would seem that either NTJ type could potentially work for you, as I demonstrated in your INTJ or ISFP? (Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni looping) thread. Type 3 also goes well with your need for recognition of achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It would seem that either NTJ type could potentially work for you, as I demonstrated in your INTJ or ISFP? (Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni looping) thread. Type 3 also goes well with your need for recognition of achievements.
    Yeah, I think so too, though could you explain that to my friend please? She won't listen to me. From the posts and threads I've seen, you seem really INTJ though you could look like an INTP if I squint hard enough.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah, seems INTJ ish

My blog in regular blogs

Yes, although I could definitely see 7w8
    I really like cats and food.