User Tag List

Page 188 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288688 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yeah, seems like an INTJ. Sort of
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

Moving to the BVI Array highlander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I have wondered about that idea of enneagram's correlating with certain MBTI types. I think...was it blackcat who made an entire chart for it?

How reliable is such an idea?
    Forum Statistics - % of Enneagram Types

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Yup.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I already commented for you but nobody has posted here for 2 days so I will indeed concede ISFP 6w5 to you after all of those false typing pranks I played.

Senior Member Array typologywhore's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

..yep; i'm totally getting a SITH GOD-ish vibe from you, RaptorWizard. i mean, your posts practically read just like "!" you're such a typical SITH GOD.

~

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Im not sure. I would ask how old you are though because I am curious about an INFJ with this:
    i have a Tumblr & it is gorgeous & perf & aggressively queer & u should go check it out. :P
    in their signature.

Although that could come from any type.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Darling devotee's blog reminds me of @Chanaynay, kind of like what I say here in the below quote:

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Chanaynay is one freaking funny kid who could pass for the most convincing man-woman I have ever met in this infinite existence!
    Frankly though, Chanaynay was a bit more convincing than @darling devotee was.

Anyway, seeing the similarities between the 2, I would have guessed, without a type me box, that they are both ENFP, but of course my typing judgment would have been wrong for one of the two, that being darling devotee, but I would have been dead-on accurate for Chanaynay, both MBTI and enneagram 7-wise. I would assume though they are both typed correctly.

Now for you AA, I have said this before, but I wouldn't type you as ESFJ. I don't think very many people on this forum would type you as ESFJ either. Of course though, we could be wrong, as usual (personally I think people put way too much confidence into their opinions on other's types, as they just have such a foolish assuredness in their own opinions, even despite evidence and reasoning to the contrary).

Senior Member Array typologywhore's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

im pretty confident in my type, do think the 7-fix in the tritype is strong though. i have a sense of "performing" 7-ness, as well as "going to" a 7-ish place at certain times, maybe to escape the over-seriousness & emotional "heaviness" of the 4, which i dont like & dont want other ppl to see (at least @first) because i mean, ew. xD

@RaptorWizard, can you clarify this a little?
    Darling devotee's blog reminds me of @Chanaynay, kind of like what I say here in the below quote:

Frankly though, Chanaynay was a bit more convincing than @darling devotee was.
    Are you talking about type or gender [presentation] here? bc it's vaguely unnerving me to be called less "convincing" without at least being sure of in what sense thats meant lol (<see, THERE'S the 4w3. internally shit is going down all like:

4: NOOO THEY'LL SEE IT WAS ALL JUST A MASK AND THINK I AM A LIAR. DAMN YOU, 3, YOUR AND YOUR DISINGENUOUS POSTURINGS!!! [sobbing]

3:HEYYY STFU THE ONLY REASON I MADE US A MASK IS COS U' FACE DAMN UGLY BITCH

...lol? xD)

@AffirmativeAnxiety...i would have said iSTJ for you, maybe? but please bear in mind that I AM ATROCIOUSLY BAD AT TYPING LOL so uhhh yeah XD

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

@darling devotee : INFJ could plausibly work for you........ but I also think it's possible that you are an ENFP, Ne and Fi can falsely show up as Ni and Fe, even for the best of tests and most seasoned of typologists. Or you are just a reaaaaaaally epically sanguine INFJ, I'd have to find out how such a thing is possible For the same reason I'm a bit doubtful of the 4 too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@LunaLuminosity: I don't know you well, but you seem like a passable ENxP to me! Also I WANT THAT GENGAR PLUSH OMG ;_;

Frankly though, Chanaynay was a bit more convincing than @darling devotee was

Anyway, I could see this guy/girl (I'm really confused about what's going on right now... XD) as ENFP. From the blog and the method of speech anyway. But at the same time the INFJs I know strive to be unique and quirky (this also goes with the 4w3 part methinks) and - not to toot my own horn or anything - one of them even mimics the way I act/dress/etc. because others often jokingly call me things such as "special snowflake" and stuff like that LOL. Also (s)he seems pretty set on INFJ and INFJs are known to be stubborn about things a lot (if I remember correctly lol) so that applies too. O:
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so