User Tag List

Page 176 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 10684

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    IsFJ

Sounds about right, from my experience.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Anew Leaf

ISFJ

I suck at egram.... so I shan't comment upon that. Although, I lean on SP/SO for your instincts.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    ISFJ

I suck at egram.... so I shan't comment upon that. Although, I lean on SP/SO for your instincts.
    enfp- oops, you already changed it!
    sx/sp.... and.... enneagram, I think we're gonna have to revoke your 4ness and give you what? i'm not sure. (Throws up 2 and 7 dresses to see how they look.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    enfp- oops, you already changed it!
    sx/sp.... and.... enneagram, I think we're gonna have to revoke your 4ness and give you what? i'm not sure. (Throws up 2 and 7 dresses to see how they look.)
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am so not a 2.

If you wished to make Sorac the Preparer cry, well... mission accomplished.

Also, yes my dear you are correctly typed.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

ENTJ - 8w9 sx/sp - Lawful Good

Tritype is trickier, cuz it's hard to determine her gut fix.

I don't have any particular aversion to 4, but I could see any one of them.

I would probably order it 874, rather than 847; but 872, or even 873 make a lot of sense.

Hard to tell whether the 2ness comes from being a healthy 8 integrating into 2, or just a 2-fix (or both).

278– The Free Spirit but they also identify with Humanitarian Archetype

827 Caring and innovative 8. Most people-oriented 8. Likes to be in relationship. Gentle and helpful, especially with 9 wing.

278 tritype, that personifies the outgoing, helpful and confident nature of that lively archetype.

(2)-7-8 - The Aggressive 2
    2-(7)-8 - The Power-Seeking 7
    2-7-(8) - The Positive 8

Very hardy individual and other-focused. Fun, charming, and sexual.

278 is the most enthusiastic, joyful. positive and exuberant tritype. They are people focused and aim to please. They must help like the 126 but are their own authority and follow their own muse like the 478. They are gregarious and funny.

278, 782, 827 - The Free Spirit: You like to use your charming, sunny disposition to create an upbeat, positive, and action-packed environment. You are also very nurturing to those in your circle of care. Your life mission is to be an instrument of change, transforming difficult situations into moments of inspiration. A true free spirit, you are happiest when you are on the go and helping others to learn to act on their own behalf. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on keeping everything positive and honest that you can be too aggressive and fail to recognize the importance of difficult emtions. You also keep busy and in motion to avoid painful feelings. Your growing edge is to recognize that you need to always be postivie, upbeat, and free can limit your ability to self reflect and fully be yourself. True happiness and joy come from being present to your higher self and experiencing all of your emotions.

eight with a two fix: the overtly magnanimous and big hearted eight. sacrificial-dominant
    style of relating to others; as protector, big spender, mama-bear
    quality.

87?: Focused, intuitive, and innovative. Most assertive and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric, entrepreneurial 8 especially if sx.

The 827 is extremely positive, upbeat and helpful. They take charge but do so with a light touch that is sensitive to the needs of others. They are often humanitarians that focus on manifesting their vision..... Excess meets gluttony and pride... When the core fears of these three types unite it can create a defense strategy that is quite compassionate but can also struggle with issues of arrogance and/or pride about what they do.

*Most freedom loving-827, 278, 728
    378 – The Mover & Shaker Archetype

The 837 is the slick, expansive, powerhouse, 'can do' person that sees the big picture but avoids feelings, seeing them as speed bumps that get in the way of manifesting and making things happen.

*Most assertive tritype-378, 873, 783

378,837,738 If you are the 378, you are ambitious, innovative and protective. You want to be efficient, happy and straight-forward. You are a dynamic go-getter, focused on the prize. An expansive powerhouse, you see the big picture and a positive future with the will to make it happen. Seeking success, obstacles are seen as competitive challenges. Your life mission is to see what is possible and find innovative ways to achieve your goals. A true mover and shaker, you are happiest when you are in a position of power to manifest your vision and make things happen. You need to be doing to feel alive. You can be so expeditious, assertive and results oriented that you miss your impact on others and the deeper meaning and significance of why you are doing what you are doing.

387...assertives

You have all three Expansive Solution Enneacards (3, 7 & 8)
    Naturally forward and expansive, you see yourself as assertive, self-motivated, expeditious and results oriented. Focused on action, you resist being controlled and letting your feelings get in the way of achieving your goals. When opposed, you react immediately and when necessary are not afraid to move against others to manage problems.

the sexual 378 is triple assertive and has the added jolt of the high intensity sexual energy. 378 is self assured, innovative and bold, there will be more of a focus on being strong and attractive compared to other instincts. The 379 is a bit softer and more adept at softening their presentation. We always refer to the 379 is the "cool guy" or "cool girl" tritype as they want to be trendy and cool but also blend. The 378 may be more outlandish so pays less attention to being cool and more attention to being the trailblazer.
    Well if you lead with the 7 instead of 3 you will be less concerned with image and be less likely to track what others want you to be as the 7 is more concerned with following their own muse. However with the sexual subtype in charge both the 378 and the 738 will want to be alluring to potential intimates and mates and have a desire to find a mate who can handle their triple assertive energy.

a 379 would be a more reflective and considerate but also more indecisive and chameleon-like (and somewhat more withdrawn, at times) version of a 378.

And 379/793 would differ from the 378 in that 379 would be more diplomatic and conflict-avoidant than the 378.

3-7-8 - The Extrovert

This type is very outward focused. They must keep themselves involved with the external world in order to be relieve of stress and tension. Being alone and inactive causes anxiety.

eight with a three fix: the notably success oriented, prominence seeking eight. utilizes
    image and manipulation to advance their career or enterprise.
    business achievement can lead to political aspirations.

783: Direct and focused 7. Most assertive 7. Are usually movers and shakers and rainbow makers. Professional 7.

837: Focused and innovative. Most assertive 8. Mover and shaker, especially if extroverted and/or soc. subtype. Entrepreneurs.

87?: Focused, intuitive, and innovative. Most assertive and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric, entrepreneurial 8 especially if sx.

Both Tritypes are Movers and Shakers. They both want to win and have power but in a different way. The 387 is focused on achieving success, especially success in the eyes of others. The attention goes to identifying the role needed to make the achievements that are viewed as successful. With success comes power. The 837 is more focused on overcoming obstacles and succeeding in spite of the obstacles...they never give up. The 837 is less focused on the role and more focused on the position of power. With power comes success. The 837 wants to be seen as successful but wants autonomy more and are not dependent on other's view of them.
    With the 738 the focus moves to the heat and the creative, vision, future ideal, what is possible and entertaining ways to succeed in a big way. They imagine, produce and manifest.
    478 – The Messenger Archetype

The 847 is the passionate, cutting edge, innovative, compassionate, freedom seeking, creative, non conformist focused on implementing and manifesting their original vision.

*Most freedom loving--478, 874, 784

sexual 748 is a very flamboyant type...748/847/478 is the most in need of freedom. This is the messenger archetype that feels they have a message to impart and wants the freedom to explore themselves and their external worlds. WIth 7 in charge it's an extremely hard to pin down type, that typically has no problems expressing the flamboyancy this tritype can bring (with 4 in charge the self consciousness can take over, like with myself, and with 8 in charge you get more of a playful 7ish 8, like Pink or Katherine Fauvre). She also said it's the least political of the tritypes (except maybe the 548 tritype) because of the outspoken nature of the three types coming to together (which helps explain why the whole political nature of grad school completely evades me).

478/784/847 Description: If you are the 478, you are intuitive, innovative and straight-forward. You want to be original, inspirational and self-possessed. A cutting-edge tracker of both your internal and external worlds, you are an unconventional, passionate master of solutions. Outwardly, you are confident but inwardly you are emotionally vulnerable. Life Mission: Your life mission is to find truth and communicate your findings. A true messenger, you are happiest when you use your creativity to find compassionate ways to understand yourself and empower others. Blind Spot: You can be so focused on your opinions, insights and what is new and profound that your freedom seeking nature can come across as arrogant, resistant, and/or uncooperative.
    That blind spot was huge for me, having everyone in my life nod in agreement when it's read to them was a little hard, I really don't see myself as uncooperative but that's the nature of having a blind spot. My grandmother is a sp7w8 748 and we are very similar, she can seem so adamant about getting her way that it can look extremely childish if she really digs in. However, I try other tactics before getting to that but eventually the boundaries harden and flexibility I normally have completely disintegrates.

847: Intuitive and innovative. Most creative, original and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric 8 especially if sx.

874 and 854 are very similar and can be difficult to distinguish as 8 has access to both 7 and 5. What is helpful is to look at the differences between 7 and 5. The most critical aspect engagement. The 7 engages and brings a positive outlook to the 84_. The 5 is more internal and brings more introversion and reserve. The 874 is more outgoing and spontaneous. it is the difference between facts vs activities.

478 and 451 are very different types of 4. The 478 is intensely individualistic and more assertive whereas the 451 is individualistic but much more introspective and reserved. The 478 is somewhat optimistic and focuses more on the need for inspiration than the 451. The 451 is more particular and is more motivated by gathering meaningful information that is useful.
    (4)-7-8 - The Aggressive 4
    4-(7)-8 - The Reactive 7
    4-7-(8) - The idealistic 8

Somewhat manic. Dramatic and somewhat confrontational. Uncontrolled emotions.

eight with a four fix: the moody, loner eight. distinct outsider quality; as if on a highly
    personal mission. tendency to feel exempt from conventional rules
    and circumstances.

If 478 there is an emphasis on freedom, inspiration and diversity.

This tritype is the most creative type on the enneagram regardless of which type is in charge. This creativity may or may not have artistic talent but always has a sense of aesthetics. All three crave authenticity, depth and individuality,
    The 487 craves attention, affirmation and mirroring more than autonomy and freedom. They need to be mirrored as not only unique but highly original. Their greatest demands are those they make of themselves.
    The 847 craves autonomy and must be the master and commander of their lives. The 847 does not seek mirroring unless very narcissistic. All narcissistic types demand an undo amount of mirroring to feel safe. The 487 uses the power of indifference when in defense.

847: Intuitive and innovative. Most creative, original and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric 8 especially if sx.

784: Direct and intuitive 7. Most independent, original and creative 7. Can be moody. Most non-conforming, and intense 7.

4-7-8 is the most individualistic and fun-loving 4. Appear more self-possessed as sadness is hidden.

For example, if you were an 8-7-4, you would have secondary strategies that are very different than an 8-2-6. The 8-7-4 is a fast paced creative, feelingful and optimistic Type 8 whereas the 8-2-6 is a more cynical, loyal and helpful Type 8.
    the 874 is a fast-paced, optimistic, creative, and emotional type 8 whereas the 826 is a more dutiful, loyal and helpful type 8.

874 and 854 are very similar and can be difficult to distinguish as 8 has access to both 7 and 5. What is helpful is to look at the differences between 7 and 5. The most critical aspect engagement. The 7 engages and brings a positive outlook to the 84_. The 5 is more internal and brings more introversion and reserve. The 874 is more outgoing and spontaneous. it is the difference between facts vs activities.

If your primary Type is 8, you might have a Tritype configuration of 8-7-4. The primary Enneagram Type for you would be Type 8, however, this Tritype combination indicates that you would most likely be a strong, positive person who seeks solutions (8), options (7) and meaning (4). What is fascinating is that if the strategy of Type 8 fails to give you the desired results of overcoming obstacles, you would then employ the strategy of Type 7 and then if needed Type 4.

the 748 is a messenger of the new...always ahead of their time...triple creative, innovative doers...no restrictions....must have freedom...original thinkers that follow their own muse and must get the message out.

784--visionary, powerful and aesthetically brilliant, always ahead of the curve

874 tritype feels lighter and more enthusiastic to me, than does the 847 tritype, which feels more like a strike of lightning burrowing into the ground.

Perhaps the tritype is 847 where 7 acts as an ever-running generator, constantly humming underneath the surface. The 7 energy operates more like "monkey mind" than a physically expressed energy.

As an sx 874 I feel called to discover as much as I can about human nature and then share what I learned. Some of my greatest moments of clarity have come during times of great adversity. When I feel grief and loss it always feels personal and I feel separate from others. When I allow the pain and suffering the 8 wants to avoid, I am able to connect to that which is universal and know that all people everywhere understand the meaning of loss. This is when I remember that I am never truly alone or separate

The 458, 468 and 478 are all truth tellers in their own way. The 458 and 478 are their own authorities.

The 847 is more extroverted intuition with the attention going outward. It is a lighter and is more optimistic
    Yeah, I think I might go with 872.

The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    I enjoyed when you read ESFP. You should do that again.
    Your wish is my command!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

Oh, of course.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Oh, of course.
    You are one of the very few I do believe is an INFJ.

WALMART

I liked thinking of you more as ENTJ.

The only direct conversation I've had with you was on universal consciousness, which is in the vein of Nx interests I suppose.