User Tag List

Page 166 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Hmmm, can you type robots?
    r-o-b-o-t-s. Yep!

(and your type seems reasonable to me)

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Your MBTI Type: Sure, why not? INFP.

Your Enneagram: Now that, I am highly skeptical of. Why? Because none of your posts based on your recent history imply any sort of deep investigation into the nature of existence or the analysis of problems and the conceptualization of solutions not to mention the designing of theories. Of course if you really are a programmer perhaps then you really are a 5. Just know that I won't take it as a fact until empirically proven so.

Anyway I have a conspiracy that at least half of the so called 5s on this forum are not what they claim to be as I don't see too many of them following the rigourous process of logic and reason to construct arguments that have any substance of rationality to them at least when it comes to metaphysical and philosophical issues that real 5s should be completely absorbed into as if the fate of the existence itself depended on it and in a way it does at it could alter our very destinies.

All of that being said just visit the links in my signature and investigate the content within to verify that I am indeed a real 5.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Id say....hmm.

I still think more Ne. But that's just me. It's that whole strength of preference thing isnt it?

Because ISTP's have Ni. But...ive never been able to find a decent example to measure function strength against.

Afterall...would tertiary Ni be more obvious because it is not as smooth as that of an Ni dom? Or would it be more muted and harder to find?
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Hmmm, can you type robots?

I am a model indistinguishable from advanced sentient lifeforms, capable of actions that range from empathetic reasoning to advanced terrain logistics.

I demand to be typed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    r-o-b-o-t-s. Yep!

(and your type seems reasonable to me)

Oh. I accept.

AA, ISFJ..... hm. I can see it. Isn't that what you said a long time ago? It's ironic that it's the exact opposite of what everyone thought you were, ENTP. I agree with all three typings.

RW is definitely enneagram type 5, and I never would have guessed ISTP until recently when I tried on my ISTP shoes. I can see it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I don't know really. I believe that you are a creative, smart and emotional INFJ robot. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Apostalos I am not so sure about since I have observed it is common for feelers to not be sure whether they are T or F though thinkers just know they are T. Regardless though I have not observed Apostalos enough to form any kind of empirically acceptable conclusion so I will take your word for INTP with some skepticism yet it for now is accepted.
    I think that you may be right. Maybe, I am INXP with strong Ti, Fi and Ne and very weak Fe and Se.
    | Not a native English speaker |
    Head: 5 Heart: 4 Gut: 9

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    The EFP suggestion was based on a comment that @Oakysage made once about you, and since he has more exposure to you than most, I'm inclined to give his opinion due credit. Going off the response you just gave me I can see Ti>Te, but you are more Fi in my interactions with you in Vent. All this is weighed against the fact that Ne has a way of overtaking the palate for me such that the secondary can be hard to determine. Just the same, if I had to pick someone on the boards you reminded me of, I'd pick @Vetani or @mooseantlers (who are both ESFP) long before I'd pick @EcK or @entropie.
    Yes I am indeed quite different from Eck. Sp/So Vs So/Sx quite a huge difference I would say even 'if' both are from the same MBTI category.

Isn't Vetani a ESTP? Don't know about the latter as I've never interacted with him/her. I've been compared with Vetani before for exact opposite reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

@Riva and @Uwace is the good one too. I'd say they're like the two bipolar modes of the same person.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    You seem to always be chirpy and extremely excited. Uwace is an emo drama queen. High side, low side.
    Yes I do remember Oaky making that suggestion though he never backed it up. I could very well see why he would see it that way especially considering the fact that I make sexual advances on him all the time by pouring my Fi all over him, irrespective of it (Fi) being real or not. If there is anything that would make one melt for another it is Fi.

<Deleted the lengthy ventrilo discussion I quoted (to back introverted thinking) since it is against the forum rules to do so>

Sorry people! (persons I've quoted without taking permission).

Why one earth am I still defending Ti I wonder!

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

100% intj
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'll guess ENTP most likely, ENFP second most likely.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Ginkgo

ENFP 3w4 so/sx - UM

INTP 9w1 sp/so - SI

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram