User Tag List

Page 161 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

senza tema: Yes

9 2 7 tritype perhaps (?)

Ginkgo: BARD
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Sniffles

INFJ yes, 4w5 yes.

Riva

@Peguy - An Ni dom who lacks an opinion of his own and relies solely on the opinion of others. So I either doubt your type or considers you a one in a million odd Ni dom. Hmmm.. Add to the former that he lacks any sort of ability to get to the core of any subject and dismantle it to be analysed or solved or understood. Huh I participated in this threads. *waits to be burnt alive* Yes I know i'm not and probably has never claimed to be what my true type is. So one could either give me a golden shower or skip me.

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

ENTP.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

possibly an introvert, but I'll take her word for it
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENTP 7w8 So/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

ENFP type 7 in spades. It's like Ne-Fi turned up with Te outspokenness. I see more prevalence of 3 being secondary in the tritype, with type 1 afterwards though.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I told you in your type me thread you are INxJ but in your signature it says feeling 50% so I can't tell if that means you are half feeling half thinking or if on a scale from 1 to 200 with 1 being thinking and 200 being feeling you would be 150 though I will guess it is the latter and that you are typed correctly.

It seems I cannot put a single type in my box without someone disagreeing with it so I am simultaneously both typed correctly and mistyped depending on your point of view and I can't please you all so I just picked to side with and support the sensors since they are so rare here!

edit - How do all of you people freaking know who fits into each and every type almost like as if you have some compulsive disorder like the world will explode if you don't type who you are interacting with and this thread is a great example of this phenomenon that everyone who commented here including myself is at least to some extent guilty of!

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I'm pretty sure me and you are not the same personality type so that eliminates ISTP or any Ti type rendering you an ISFP so yes.

Not that that's bad or anything. ISFPs are the coolest of all the feeling types as you guys are quite adventurous folks and of all the feeling types I have observed your kind make the best rebels! Down with the system and retarted institutions holding us back that keep us contained within the matrix! Only the SPs have the intellectual daring to break down these barriers!

edit - Apparently both @Riva and I were just deemed to be the same type. How can this madness possibly be happening? The mere contemplation that people think me and Riva are also be in the same box as @The Great One is a nightmare because The Great One is so darn freaking crazy!

Don't take this post too seriously.
    You aren't an Ne dom. You are an introvert.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    You aren't an Ne dom. You are an introvert.

Ya know Great One in this case I gotta side with your opinion though it will obviously piss other people off so you get to be pleased though it's because I actually know you are right.