User Tag List

Page 158 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 10662

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    The exercise was a simple and transparent way to see whether you prefer Si or Ni. Narrative descriptions are sometimes a helpful way to clear away unnecessary associations and see what you're actually working with.

Your self-knowledge isn't really in question here. It's just that anybody who's familiar with typology who's interacted with you would probably not figure introverted intuition to be the most accurate way to describe the way your most dominant cognitive process. You posted in a thread where you called attention to that discrepancy, and now it's being discussed.
    Yet not so "transparent" as the answers were not posted to more than just me...

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyli_ryan View Post
    Yet not so "transparent" as the answers were not posted to more than just me...
    The exercise was transparent in its aims.

I was mostly responding to Bows, but saw your response as well and included you in my post.

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    The exercise was transparent in its aims.

I was mostly responding to Bows, but saw your response as well and included you in my post.
    A B C
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I really haven't seen your posts that much? Wait, did you use to go by the username "fluffy wolf"?
    @Fluffywolf is a different person than @wolfy and an INTP.

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@RaptorWizard

Than, I have no idea if wolf is typed correctly then.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    You hate me, RaptorWizard? After all we've been through together!

And I still think you're not an S. So
    What do you now identify as INFJ and no I did not tell you that you are one even if it looked that way in some other random post I can't remember.

Also you are greatly underestimating the potential intuitive powers of the sensor by saying that I cannot be one just because I have some theories.

And finally you definately use that Fi function a lot and you also use the Ni function a lot because your feelings explode rather easily, or at least it looks that way, and you have some odd sense of appreciation for mysteriously mystical archetypal elements so much to the point that I would even speculate that you are INTJ against all of the popular opinion on you being INFP.

edit - I am in a TiNi loop so it is even possible you are in an FiNi loop rather than an NiFi loop though the latter seems to have more evidence in its favor since you first tested as INTJ back in high school before you knew anything about the theory just like I first tested ISTP when I was 10 before I knew anything about the theory.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    What do you now identify as INFJ and no I did not tell you that you are one even if it looked that way in some other random post I can't remember.

Also you are greatly underestimating the potential intuitive powers of the sensor by saying that I cannot be one just because I have some theories.

And finally you definately use that Fi function a lot and you also use the Ni function a lot because your feelings explode rather easily, or at least it looks that way, and you have some odd sense of appreciation for mysteriously mystical archetypal elements so much to the point that I would even speculate that you are INTJ against all of the popular opinion on you being INFP.

edit - I am in a TiNi loop so it is even possible you are in an FiNi loop rather than an NiFi loop though the latter seems to have more evidence in its favor since you first tested as INTJ back in high school before you knew anything about the theory just like I first tested ISTP when I was 10 before I knew anything about the theory.
    Yay!

I was just joking, it's ok.
    My feelings aren't exploding. Sometimes they do; but that could just as easily be Fe. I am definitely Fe; but if people think Fi fine, they're entitled to their opinion even if it might be entirely incorrect.

Is the popular opinion still INFP? People just don't know Fe when they see it. It's sad, really. It's like feeling = Fi; no. I thought the popular opinion was INFJ now. Anyway, I still think I'm a tri-type or quadritype, and INFJ is one of the main ones if not the most likely one. But it doesn't really matter to me. I'm about as much INFP though as a tangerine; it might be educational in understanding INFP's for people to recognize it. (See? Fe is concerned for others' well being.)

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Sniffles

If I had to render a guess for @greenfairy , I would say INFP too.

ReflecTcelfeR

I did not see you as an INFJ at first, but I can see the Fe interaction style. Ni.... I don't know well enough about how you think to compare you to the definition. IxFJ it is then.

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    If I had to render a guess for @greenfairy , I would say INFP too.
    FWIW, she reminds me of a couple male INFPs I have known.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere