User Tag List

Page 157 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

D:
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ...remember that I hate FJ types and their stupid sense of harmony!
    You hate me, RaptorWizard? After all we've been through together!

And I still think you're not an S. So

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRainbows View Post
    D:
    I second that.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRainbows View Post
    D:
    Quote Originally Posted by kyli_ryan View Post
    I second that.
    Well, let's play a game. I'm gonna post three different quotations that describe three different types. If you wouldn't mind, rank them in the order that they appeal to you:

Quote Originally Posted by Description A
    I see myself as a facilitator. It's not about imposing what I want to see happen, although I have some grand ideal of everyone having a better life or feeling better or dealing with a particular issue. Being able to understand people in depth gives me a feeling I have been friends with them forever, and when I act too much that way, they may not be able to handle it. But I feel sad when I see potential in someone and they are either denying it or not able to access it in some way. I'm very sensitive too, but sometimes easily discouraged, and I still go on thrilled to meet new people, with an interest in assisting them in whatever they are seeking. I give them both knowledge and meaning. I bring a fresh perspective and my appreciation for people's goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Description B
    Inspiring others, helping them find their purpose or meaning, being a different kind of leader from what's traditional-that's really gratifying. I just do that naturally. The challenge is opening up people's minds to have their own original thoughts. I'm a listener and guide...Everything revolves around growth. Caring is about the ability to help others grow. What I bring is caring about people, not things. If we spent more time trying to understand each other's point of view, to communicate more effectively, we would grow. In an honest, open, sincere relationship, I can accomplish anything. My challenge is to create those kinds of relationships. I respect most the person who is willing to come forth and be an individual-to make the world a better place, or make a difference in a person's life, where we reach each other's hearts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Description C
    I like feeling I have helped someone with a concern, helping them figure out, deal with, and resolve the problem, knowing that what I recommended or advised really did help that person...I prefer to work by myself without distractions because I like things done a certain way. It's taken me a while to learn that my work is much better quality when I'm drawing from those who see things differently. They help keep up my enthusiasm. And I get upset when work backs up-and it probably takes me longer than most people to do something because I am so thorough. But when I have learned a lot about what I do, I think I get the job done much faster and I can make difficult work look easy. I cannot stand people not doing their best job. I do what I say I'm going to do and stick with it until it's done. And I can find myself overcommitted. It's important to me to be able to say "Okay, this is enough responsibility for now, I don't have to climb that ladder at any cost."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Well, let's play a game. I'm gonna post three different quotations that describe three different types. If you wouldn't mind, rank them in the order that they appeal to you:
    Well... I think I would pick description B first. But then the other two, I could see pieces fitting. In description A, I think "But I feel sad when I see potential in someone and they are either denying it or not able to access it in some way. I'm very sensitive too, but sometimes easily discouraged..." makes some sense with how I feel sometimes, and in description C, i think "I cannot stand people not doing their best job. I do what I say I'm going to do and stick with it until it's done" fits. Because really, I just want everyone to reach their potential... but mostly when it revolves around their happiness... I would never try to force them into these things.

But the most important things to me are in Description B, "Inspiring others, helping them find their purpose or meaning," "The challenge is opening up people's minds to have their own original thoughts. I'm a listener and guide...Everything revolves around growth. Caring is about the ability to help others grow. What I bring is caring about people, not things," and "My challenge is to create those kinds of relationships. I respect most the person who is willing to come forth and be an individual-to make the world a better place, or make a difference in a person's life, where we reach each other's hearts." So there are very few things I would contest in that passage... maybe just the way those things I left out are written...

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    IME, you are accurately typed. You remind me a bit of my ENTJ friend.

(As for your quotes, none of them appeal, but they were probably directed at Kyli specifically.)
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    (As for your quotes, none of them appeal, but they were probably directed at Kyli specifically.)
    Of course it was just for me. By "game," she meant a public declaration of my inner workings... which apparently aren't trusted anyway, since my typing is apparently seen as incorrect... so I'm not sure what this litte exercise is suppose to show, since I've been declared as not knowing myself anyway.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyli_ryan View Post
    Of course it was just for me. By "game," she meant a public declaration of my inner workings... which apparently aren't trusted anyway, since my typing is apparently seen as incorrect... so I'm not sure what this litte exercise is suppose to show, since I've been declared as not knowing myself anyway.
    The exercise was a simple and transparent way to see whether you prefer Si or Ni. Narrative descriptions are sometimes a helpful way to clear away unnecessary associations and see what you're actually working with.

Your self-knowledge isn't really in question here. It's just that anybody who's familiar with typology who's interacted with you would probably not figure introverted intuition to be the most accurate way to describe your most dominant cognitive process. You posted in a thread where you called attention to that discrepancy, and now it's being discussed.

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

I think she just demo-ed Te 8-ness
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yes, I believe that she is accurately typed.