User Tag List

Page 1042 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 425429429921032104010411042104310441052 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,420 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

You're both ESFJ's with VM walls.

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

You strike me as Ni in some way. Not sure if INFJ, ISFP or what, but ISFJ seems off.

Could still work, though.
    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

There are vices in government more destructive than natural plagues. An error of this kind depopulates and impoverishes a kingdom. If the most severe, the most profound speculation is ever necessary, it is in those public and problematic cases, where reasons of equal weight hold the judgement in equilibrium. -LSM

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Infp 4w5
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ISTJ 9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    No offense but Fe pisses me off a bit. Aren't TPs likewise annoyed by Te? I also considered ENTJ but I'm a clear introvert.
    That is such an Ti thing to say. If you were an INTP (and more signs are showing that to be true), then you would have inferior Fe, which is way more plausible than tertiary Fi causing you to seem cold. Tertiary Fi usually manifests itself in ways that are like "am I passionate enough? what if no one recognizes that this is what I've made?", where as inferior Fe can create problems like "how do I connect with others? how can i communicate with others?" identifying the difference between the two functions is super easy when you focus on extroversion/introversion. an extroverted functions is "how i connect to the outside" while introverted functions are "how the outside connects to me". the problem isn't that people are cold towards you, it's that you appear cold to them.

Hating the concept of a unified community because it leans to closely to conformity while still wanting to be a part of it because you don't want to be left out? Don't worry, a lot of people have that issue. Specifically INTPs. Most INTJs I know, both in real life and online, are amazed by the power Fe holds. That's probably because they are somewhat comfortable with their position relative to others. However, social discomfort is par for the course in an INTP lifespan.

Not necessarily off topic, but how's your reflexes, Cowardly? I am very invested in formally typing you. That being said, we should move this to a different thread...
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 7w8 - 8w7 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Political Ideology: Libertarian
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp
    House: Gryffindor
    Classpect: Knight of Hope

Life Path Number: 8 Soul Urge Number: 11 Inner Dream Number: 1

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    ISTJ 9w8

That is such an Ti thing to say. If you were an INTP (and more signs are showing that to be true), then you would have inferior Fe, which is way more plausible than tertiary Fi causing you to seem cold. Tertiary Fi usually manifests itself in ways that are like "am I passionate enough? what if no one recognizes that this is what I've made?", where as inferior Fe can create problems like "how do I connect with others? how can i communicate with others?" identifying the difference between the two functions is super easy when you focus on extroversion/introversion. an extroverted functions is "how i connect to the outside" while introverted functions are "how the outside connects to me". the problem isn't that people are cold towards you, it's that you appear cold to them.

Hating the concept of a unified community because it leans to closely to conformity while still wanting to be a part of it because you don't want to be left out? Don't worry, a lot of people have that issue. Specifically INTPs. Most INTJs I know, both in real life and online, are amazed by the power Fe holds. That's probably because they are somewhat comfortable with their position relative to others. However, social discomfort is par for the course in an INTP lifespan.

Not necessarily off topic, but how's your reflexes, Cowardly? I am very invested in formally typing you. That being said, we should move this to a different thread...
    That's a bit more like sx vs so last because fe inferior can be like that way to an extent on am i passionate enough will anyone recognize what i did and vice versa.
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

I don't have time to follow such a thread, I post in bouts between weeks when I have time. I also believe it would be unnecessary since I really don't doubt my type.

But thank you for your input, I will consider what you said.

I'm not sure I understand the question about reflexes.

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    I don't have time to follow such a thread, I post in bouts between weeks when I have time. I also believe it would be unnecessary since I really don't doubt my type.

But thank you for your input, I will consider what you said.

I'm not sure I understand the question about reflexes.
    I mean it in a very literal sense. How's your reflexes? Are you active? Do you have good hand-eye coordination?
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 7w8 - 8w7 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Political Ideology: Libertarian
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp
    House: Gryffindor
    Classpect: Knight of Hope

Life Path Number: 8 Soul Urge Number: 11 Inner Dream Number: 1

I mean it in a very literal sense. How's your reflexes? Are you active? Do you have good hand-eye coordination?
    I believe I'm average, I do pay attention to what I'm doing to some degree, but I also miss very obvious objects around me e.g. passing in front of the garage and not remembering whether or not the car is in there once I'm far. I also thought your avatar was Pocahontas before I realized it's a flag.

I don't doubt my MBTI and Socionics types but my Enneagram type is open to speculation, because I only added the results from my test.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Ixxx
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

ESFJ seems accurate enough.
    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

There are vices in government more destructive than natural plagues. An error of this kind depopulates and impoverishes a kingdom. If the most severe, the most profound speculation is ever necessary, it is in those public and problematic cases, where reasons of equal weight hold the judgement in equilibrium. -LSM
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post