User Tag List

Page 1041 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 415419419911031103910401041104210431051 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I see INFJ, yes.
    "I can be feminine in all my rage.
 I can be girl and woman, and claws with teeth.
 Watch me burn.”
    The Girl Cadaver | Instagram
    Likes Forever liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I definitely saw some qualities I relate to in your video so I'm going to go with NFP for now. Can't yet make out which may be your dominant function. So, ya

I can give it real thought when I have a chance but at first glance your type works for me.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes florpoetis liked this post

^ Maybe I instead of E. That is because I see in you more of the warmth associated to Fi than the monkey-mindedness of Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ahh okay. Yeah you did bit of feels work but that wouldn't be the sole contributor. INFP is still a guess for you. You do show some thinking qualities on this website as well.
    As far as I'm aware you're the only who thinks that, so I thought that this conversation might have given you that impression. I'm actually curious now.

EDIT: I don't believe I'm INFP, but I should confess I'm glad that you think so. My Fi is very underdeveloped*, very dull, then volatile - and I try to bring it to a state of maturity. If INFP is one of the types considered for me, then it's a sign of progress.

* one of the reasons why I try to befriend FPs, to varying degrees of success.
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    ^ Maybe I instead of E. That is because I see in you more of the warmth associated to Fi than the monkey-mindedness of Ne.

As far as I'm aware you're the only who thinks that, so I thought that this conversation might have given you that impression. I'm actually curious now.

EDIT: I don't believe I'm INFP, but I should confess I'm glad that you think so. My Fi is very underdeveloped*, very dull, then volatile - and I try to bring it to a state of maturity. If INFP is one of the types considered for me, then it's a sign of progress.

* one of the reasons why I try to befriend FPs, to varying degrees of success.
    But isn't it a very common thing for IxFPs to mistype as IxTJ? Regardless of how 'mature' your Fi is, is it something that is an integral part of you or is it something that is defensive? Do you see things to the end or do you see things through? Try pushing past the various stereotypes that come with dominant Fi and see if that really applies and connects with you.

My guess is that you are a feeling type that is trying to suppress it due to a loop. IxFx. Hell, just from you interactions and conversational grace on the forum (and yes, I mean that), I wouldn't be too shocked if you were just a brooding ESFJ.
    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon
    Potter House: Gryffindor
    Social Media: TumblrDiscordYoutubeMSPARP

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    But isn't it a very common thing for IxFPs to mistype as IxTJ? Regardless of how 'mature' your Fi is, is it something that is an integral part of you or is it something that is defensive? Do you see things to the end or do you see things through? Try pushing past the various stereotypes that come with dominant Fi and see if that really applies and connects with you.
    The INTJ descriptions I read describe me very accurately. I entertained the possibility of being ISFP because I was an angry emo teenager years ago, before I realized that it wasn't my natural state.

Inferior Te is not natural to me. I find great relief in having everything thought out and organized, planned at times weeks in advance, of knowing my craft to the tiniest detail, etc. I like having control over what's around me. Not only my surroundings, my time, and my actions under my control, but also my thoughts, feelings and impulses. Even people, ashamed as I might be to admit.

And don't get me started on perceiving. Living as a perceiver would make me anxious.

My guess is that you are a feeling type that is trying to suppress it due to a loop. IxFx. Hell, just from you interactions and conversational grace on the forum (and yes, I mean that), I wouldn't be too shocked if you were just a brooding ESFJ.
    I'm not trying to suppress it, I'm trying to bring it out. I'm told in real life that I'm cold, even when I try to reach out to others. My emotional immaturity has brought me to the point where people in my family were afraid that I would become violent. This is in fact why I joined the forum, to connect with people and bring my 'feeling side' out, and this is why I prefer to post in social threads such as this.

I'm not ESFJ. Trust me.

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Maybe, but it's by no means a definite. Fe can be emotionally immature in that way too, though I guess not cold.

I ultimately don't know you enough.

Could see 5 or 3, 1 makes sense for gut, though 8 is also possible I guess, if you're worried about violence.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Cowardly liked this post

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

It could be but I can see IxFx possibilities.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Yes. Definitely INTJ.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

Alignment: True Neutral

Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    The INTJ descriptions I read describe me very accurately. I entertained the possibility of being ISFP because I was an angry emo teenager years ago, before I realized that it wasn't my natural state. Inferior Te is not natural to me. I find great relief in having everything thought out and organized, planned at times weeks in advance, of knowing my craft to the tiniest detail, etc. I like having control over what's around me. Not only my surroundings, my time, and my actions under my control, but also my thoughts, feelings and impulses. Even people, ashamed as I might be to admit. And don't get me started on perceiving. Living as a perceiver would make me anxious. I'm not trying to suppress it, I'm trying to bring it out. I'm told in real life that I'm cold, even when I try to reach out to others. My emotional immaturity has brought me to the point where people in my family were afraid that I would become violent. This is in fact why I joined the forum, to connect with people and bring my 'feeling side' out, and this is why I prefer to post in social threads such as this. I'm not ESFJ. Trust me.
    Keep in mind, before all else MBTI is about functions. It's not a combination of letters. The things you are describing sound way more like Ti-Fe than Te-Fi or Fi-Te. So let's see... There's definitely Ni and Se. And there's Fe and Ti... Your Fe is definitely not tertiary or dominant. Hm...
    Could it be that features of your Ti are making itself look like Ni? Because INTP could work. INTJs aren't cold, they are exclusive and intense, but definitely not cold. Very passionate and fiery people. If you aren't a loopimg feeling type, my money is on INTP.
    Likes Cowardly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    Keep in mind, before all else MBTI is about functions. It's not a combination of letters. The things you are describing sound way more like Ti-Fe than Te-Fi or Fi-Te. So let's see... There's definitely Ni and Se. And there's Fe and Ti... Your Fe is definitely not tertiary or dominant. Hm...
    Could it be that features of your Ti are making itself look like Ni? Because INTP could work. INTJs aren't cold, they are exclusive and intense, but definitely not cold. Very passionate and fiery people. If you aren't a loopimg feeling type, my money is on INTP.
    No offense but Fe pisses me off a bit. Aren't TPs likewise annoyed by Te? I also considered ENTJ but I'm a clear introvert.

-----

Skip us. Go for Krim13.