User Tag List

  1. #10291
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    I don't know you so well. But maybe sp over sx?
    Do what your younger self never thought she could do.
    Be who she always dreamed of being.
    Darling, make that little girl proud
    .

    2w3 // 6w7 // 9w1

  2. #10292
    Shame as Lit Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    954 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    7,948

    Default

    I instead of E?
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  3. #10293
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    No, you are

    U-GOD


  4. #10294
    Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    515

    Default

    You vibe INFJ but INTJ is possible. The biggest thing is the Ni.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

    --Theodore Roosevelt


    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

    --Friedrich Nietzche

    I have a Johari again

  5. #10295
    fragment Lia_kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Hmm, probably. I have not seen your posts much so can't really say.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

  6. #10296
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Relic View Post
    You vibe INFJ but INTJ is possible. The biggest thing is the Ni.
    Really?! I am typing as ENFP at the moment. How am I Ni? I could be ISFP maybe, who knows? ENFP right now though.

    Pardon those above me, I knoweth not of your posting habits.

  7. #10297
    Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Really?! I am typing as ENFP at the moment. How am I Ni? I could be ISFP maybe, who knows? ENFP right now though.

    Pardon those above me, I knoweth not of your posting habits.

    Mostly just wild speculation/your socionics type, but if I were to dig into it further it's the level of hidden meaning in the posts I've seen of yours, plus that sig-quote. U-god is not just Anaximander I suspect, and I don't think that you were so proud of his listening to you, or so taken by that quote, that you just put it there.

    I also remember some of your Enneagram posts being filled with weird mystical stuff I'd associate with Ni or Ti maybe.

    That said, maybe I'm reading too much into it.
    @florpoetis, you could be ENFP. Or INFP. Or ISFP.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

    --Theodore Roosevelt


    “Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

    --Friedrich Nietzche

    I have a Johari again

  8. #10298
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Relic View Post
    Mostly just wild speculation/your socionics type, but if I were to dig into it further it's the level of hidden meaning in the posts I've seen of yours, plus that sig-quote. U-god is not just Anaximander I suspect, and I don't think that you were so proud of his listening to you, or so taken by that quote, that you just put it there.

    I also remember some of your Enneagram posts being filled with weird mystical stuff I'd associate with Ni or Ti maybe.

    That said, maybe I'm reading too much into it.
    @florpoetis, you could be ENFP. Or INFP. Or ISFP.
    Anaximander likes Wu Tang Clan, and U God likes Summer Nights, and I like random shit, like a true ENFP, rock rock on.

    I am also a genius and can use all 8 functions and 25 more as well.

  9. #10299
    Don't mind me. Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,234

    Default

    You vibe more Ne/Si than Ni/Se to me.

    All I have to say for now.
    This signature is supposed to be cute and charismatic right?

  10. #10300
    Shame as Lit Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    954 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    7,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    No, you are

    U-GOD

    I am masta killa

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts