User Tag List

Page 1027 of 1057 FirstFirst ... 275279279771017102510261027102810291037 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 10570

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I knew you will bring out exactly this. Well the only thing I can say is that, I do need change, but I dream about changing something more often than I actually do something, I don't really do stuff, I am inactive and expect things just to happen. I do have the need for change, but it's very fanatasy-like and it is more in my own mind than in actual reality around me. I can just sit for hours, just dreaming about how things could potentially change and creating different situations in my mind that won't ever happen in reality and it often satisfieses me enough to just sit and dream, while the reality flows and I lose contact with it. I don't think I am Ep, but well... everyone might be mistakin'

*EDIT: Also, when I change, I change myself, not anything around me, I never change my enviroment, or when I do, I only change it to fit and to desrcibe what as percieve as my idea of the self.
    Interesting, I think I am opposite. I think I am ultimately in charge of enacting the change I want in my life, and I'm not able to be ok with just daydreaming. And I think I often change my environment, or at least, like shaking things up/ need change, but, I may be thinking of that differently than you are. It's slower for me to change within, intrinsically, who I am and what I value.

I relate to your changing your hair, though! But with me, I do different styles, I don't play with color.

----- skip me, just found this dialogue kind of interesting
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Legion, Fay liked this post

cascedo, actually I am in charge of enacting change in your life. sorry bud.

prove me wrong and you will knbow the eternity of all things
    "tell me more tell me more" - u god
    Likes cascadeco, Masokissed liked this post

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Sure. Let's all believe that.'s true why...wha...I just, I really don't get this, sorry this is starting to be a bit...discomforting...what the Mkay...I guess, yes, I am done. Well it's been 3 years. Damn, lol, that is too long I guess.
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra

3w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post's true why...wha...I just, I really don't get this, sorry this is starting to be a bit...discomforting...what the Mkay...I guess, yes, I am done. Well it's been 3 years. Damn, lol, that is too long I guess.
    Lol, I don't know if you're trolling or what. You're seeking other people's confirmation on your type. Is that not affecting your environment in some way?
    Likes Legion liked this post

7w8 so/sp

omg guys stop it you're upsetting @Legion!

look at what you've done

Likes Chanaynay, Legion, Masokissed liked this post

I'M upsetting???

Well it's better than being DOWNsetting!!! >: [

614 sx/so
    ESI Fi

That's a horrible joke.
    "I don't have a soul like you. The only one I have is the one I stole from you."
    Johari / Nohari

your a horrible joke
    Likes magpie, Smilephantomhive, Forever liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    @ESFJ-ISFx, @Forever-INFJ, @Chanaynay so/sx
    1 |\|33|) 73|-| 3X|>|_@!|\|@710|\| |>|_Z.

Is it because my avatar is argued by many to be INFJ? *giggle*

or I could be an INTJ ruled by an upsetting tertiary function.

The Ni-Fi loop makes sense to me. I get paranoid if I don't interact with the outside environment too well. With feelings intensifying.

I feel like I can think much clearer and quicker when my environment outside of me is organized which in turn, makes sense to me and the path is lined before me.

But I had the feeling like I wanted to blend in to this college that I want to go to because it's a welcoming community. So that could be Fe and everything will work out for the better but also knowing that I don't have to change my core identity either like this college is forcing (which I am a rebel) me to do here.

I leave anyone who is a threat to my individuality and asks/expects too much of my personal life to be congruent with theirs. But if my values are threatened, I try to see their logic, if it makes a lot of sense, I'll reconsider, if not. I ditch but with letting them know clearly.

5w4 sp/so

NO. Where is the Te?

I'd believe ENFJ before INTJ.