User Tag List

  1. #10251
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Well not really, because in fact I get along very well with Ti people. I am sure my Ti is low, but that's what I actually seek on other people, Ti is sexy even though I sack at Ti. So nope, def not Ti polr.
    Sure. Let's all believe that after you've flip flopped 102739345723 times.

  2. #10252
    Aspiring polymath asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    8,822

    Default

    FPES
    Formerly Anaximander

  3. #10253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Sure. Let's all believe that after you've flip flopped 102739345723 times.
    I change types for fun, not really because of anything else... I get IEI, it's there too long, I get bored, change to the second best option, get bored again, change again... Nothing too serious. It's the same as changing my hair colour every month or so, or buying new shoes lol. I just like new stuff.
    Rock'n'roll heart, rock'n'roll soul
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  4. #10254
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I change types for fun, not really because of anything else... I get IEI, it's there too long, I get bored, change to the second best option, get bored again, change again... Nothing too serious. It's the same as changing my hair colour every month or so, or buying new shoes lol. I just like new stuff.
    Since you copy pasted what you thought was correct instead of writing like I asked you to in the Quadra Behaviors thread, here is my explanation:

    The EP temperament, or flexible-maneuvering temperament, was identified by Viktor Gulenko and includes the four irrational extroverts (one in each quadra): ILE, SLE, SEE, and IEE. Each of these types is also static.

    Typical characteristics:
    flexible
    mobile
    impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them
    walk is energetic but "cat-like"
    often seems optimistic and open-minded
    inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods
    entertains people easily and naturally
    EPs are both static and irrational, so they perceive reality as mostly not changing, and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving".

    As extroverts, EPs tend to be feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, and EPs in particular tend to feel quite natural in that role.
    To quote you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona
    I change types for fun, not really because of anything else... I get IEI, it's there too long, I get bored, change to the second best option, get bored again, change again...
    How is what you said not equal to this:

    An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving"

  5. #10255
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    no the forum said you were Inis Mona you are not Inis Mona???

  6. #10256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Since you copy pasted what you thought was correct instead of writing like I asked you to in the Quadra Behaviors thread, here is my explanation:



    To quote you:



    How is what you said not equal to this:
    I knew you will bring out exactly this. Well the only thing I can say is that, I do need change, but I dream about changing something more often than I actually do something, I don't really do stuff, I am inactive and expect things just to happen. I do have the need for change, but it's very fanatasy-like and it is more in my own mind than in actual reality around me. I can just sit for hours, just dreaming about how things could potentially change and creating different situations in my mind that won't ever happen in reality and it often satisfieses me enough to just sit and dream, while the reality flows and I lose contact with it. I don't think I am Ep, but well... everyone might be mistakin'

    *EDIT: Also, when I change, I change myself, not anything around me, I never change my enviroment, or when I do, I only change it to fit and to desrcibe what as percieve as my idea of the self.
    Rock'n'roll heart, rock'n'roll soul

  7. #10257
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    can't argue with that typing

    edit: that was to @Legion

  8. #10258
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    You are also not Inis Mona

    - - - Updated - - -

    I know you can't, pussy
    Likes Hawthorne, Masokissed liked this post

  9. #10259
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I knew you will bring out exactly this. Well the only thing I can say is that, I do need change, but I dream about changing something more often than I actually do something, I don't really do stuff, I am inactive and expect things just to happen. I do have the need for change, but it's very fanatasy-like and it is more in my own mind than in actual reality around me. I can just sit for hours, just dreaming about how things could potentially change and creating different situations in my mind that won't ever happen in reality and it often satisfieses me enough to just sit and dream, while the reality flows and I lose contact with it. I don't think I am Ep, but well... everyone might be mistakin'

    *EDIT: Also, when I change, I change myself, not anything around me, I never change my enviroment, or when I do, I only change it to fit and to desrcibe what as percieve as my idea of the self.
    Sure. Let's all believe that.

  10. #10260
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    lets all believe legion is the best

    thums up lol !

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO