User Tag List

Page 1026 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 265269269761016102410251026102710281036 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,260 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Well not really, because in fact I get along very well with Ti people. I am sure my Ti is low, but that's what I actually seek on other people, Ti is sexy even though I sack at Ti. So nope, def not Ti polr.
    Sure. Let's all believe that after you've flip flopped 102739345723 times.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

FPES

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Sure. Let's all believe that after you've flip flopped 102739345723 times.
    I change types for fun, not really because of anything else... I get IEI, it's there too long, I get bored, change to the second best option, get bored again, change again... Nothing too serious. It's the same as changing my hair colour every month or so, or buying new shoes lol. I just like new stuff.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I change types for fun, not really because of anything else... I get IEI, it's there too long, I get bored, change to the second best option, get bored again, change again... Nothing too serious. It's the same as changing my hair colour every month or so, or buying new shoes lol. I just like new stuff.
    Since you copy pasted what you thought was correct instead of writing like I asked you to in the Quadra Behaviors thread, here is my explanation:

The EP temperament, or flexible-maneuvering temperament, was identified by Viktor Gulenko and includes the four irrational extroverts (one in each quadra): ILE, SLE, SEE, and IEE. Each of these types is also static.

Typical characteristics:
    flexible
    mobile
    impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them
    walk is energetic but "cat-like"
    often seems optimistic and open-minded
    inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods
    entertains people easily and naturally
    EPs are both static and irrational, so they perceive reality as mostly not changing, and when it does, it's in abrupt "leaps" from one state to another. An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving".

As extroverts, EPs tend to be feel that it is up to them to initiate contacts with other people, and EPs in particular tend to feel quite natural in that role.
    To quote you:

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona
    I change types for fun, not really because of anything else... I get IEI, it's there too long, I get bored, change to the second best option, get bored again, change again...
    How is what you said not equal to this:

An EP is bothered by the lack of change, especially as seen through his leading function, since his personal preference is for change. That makes him impulsive, with sudden bursts of action, energy, or even just thought, as he tries to get his perceptions "moving"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

no the forum said you were Inis Mona you are not Inis Mona???

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Since you copy pasted what you thought was correct instead of writing like I asked you to in the Quadra Behaviors thread, here is my explanation:

To quote you:

How is what you said not equal to this:
    I knew you will bring out exactly this. Well the only thing I can say is that, I do need change, but I dream about changing something more often than I actually do something, I don't really do stuff, I am inactive and expect things just to happen. I do have the need for change, but it's very fanatasy-like and it is more in my own mind than in actual reality around me. I can just sit for hours, just dreaming about how things could potentially change and creating different situations in my mind that won't ever happen in reality and it often satisfieses me enough to just sit and dream, while the reality flows and I lose contact with it. I don't think I am Ep, but well... everyone might be mistakin'

*EDIT: Also, when I change, I change myself, not anything around me, I never change my enviroment, or when I do, I only change it to fit and to desrcibe what as percieve as my idea of the self.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

can't argue with that typing

edit: that was to @Legion

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You are also not Inis Mona

- - - Updated - - -

I know you can't, pussy
    Likes Hawthorne, Masokissed liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I knew you will bring out exactly this. Well the only thing I can say is that, I do need change, but I dream about changing something more often than I actually do something, I don't really do stuff, I am inactive and expect things just to happen. I do have the need for change, but it's very fanatasy-like and it is more in my own mind than in actual reality around me. I can just sit for hours, just dreaming about how things could potentially change and creating different situations in my mind that won't ever happen in reality and it often satisfieses me enough to just sit and dream, while the reality flows and I lose contact with it. I don't think I am Ep, but well... everyone might be mistakin'

*EDIT: Also, when I change, I change myself, not anything around me, I never change my enviroment, or when I do, I only change it to fit and to desrcibe what as percieve as my idea of the self.
    Sure. Let's all believe that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

lets all believe legion is the best

thums up lol !