User Tag List

Page 1012 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 1251291296210021010101110121013101410221062 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 10687

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

MBTI: yes
    Enneagram: can buy it, possibly reverse the 6 and the 9
    Socionics: yep, certainly Alpha. SEI is good. Subtype on the forum could be SEI-Fe but from what you've described of yourself in real life, I think Si subtype is fine.

And me...?
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Punderstorm liked this post

I don't know you very well, but I used to think you were INFP a while ago. Only a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    ISTJ.
    Why?
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

There's nothing that confirms to me that you're an INTJ yet I can't say you're not..

You vibe INFP though but it's nothing final for sure.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    There's nothing that confirms to me that you're an INTJ yet I can't say you're not..

You vibe INFP though but it's nothing final for sure.
    He is what I wished Nico would have been.

As for your type, I would change Ni to Fe, and swap the sx and so positions. Otherwise change so or sp.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    He is what I wished Nico would have been.

As for your type, I would change Ni to Fe, and swap the sx and so positions. Otherwise change so or sp.
    Haha. I cannot be convinced I am an ENFJ. But the instinctual positions I could agree I may be a so/sx.

My judging is pretty poor (or rather they have always been minimal but enough to balance out where my perceiving isn't extreme). I'm really a perceiver in many ways.

Unless you're talking socionic type like IEI-Fe?
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Kierva liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Unless you're talking socionic type like IEI-Fe?
    ^ My apologies. I should have been clearer.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    ^ My apologies. I should have been clearer.
    It's fine. Well subtype wise, if I am so/sx I don't think I might be 6 but I'll check some descriptions out. I do test higher out of sexual than social. I usually like to see myself of higher status but not necessarily wanting to hang out with higher status people, i know what I'm saying is probably really superficial of so type. I search for the most interesting (often someone who displays themselves thoughtfully) person in the room when I walk in, not necessarily the most powerful person. Sometimes the most powerful person I could care less with, unless I came to see the event for that person lol.

Here's one description of the IEI-Fe subtype.

Appearance

The ethical subtype makes an impression of a soft, charming and emotional person. Usually looks inspired and optimistic. Possess a fine sense of humor. May talk of his problems and failures with a smile. Ironic, crafty, unpredictable and inconsistent in behavior and conversation. Creates original contrasts, can unexpectedly jab at someone and then just as quickly embrace and kiss his conversation partner. Artistic and charming; unconstrained in conversation, occasionally even with shades of familiarity and impudence. Knows how to bridge the distance. Considerate, tactful, and caring; at times he is simply charming, so great is his talent at positively predisposing others to himself and being liked. Talented at persuasion: states requests in such a manner that it is difficult to refuse them. His movements are refined ; his gait is graceful, hasty. Speech is full of emotion, rich with shades, sometimes melodious.

Spoiler for more:

Comparing both descriptions from Typo C Wiki on 6 so/sx and sx/so

Social/Sexual
    This type can be very different from the other social type, because with this type, security comes from making alliances with individuals. Their weakness comes from their self-pres instinct being last, so they are not as independent as the self-pres/soc. They rely on key people in their lives when doubt sets in. Their security comes from maintaining close bonds. They fear rejection much more then the soc/self-pres. This softens the strong stances seen in the soc/self-pres, because the soc/sex doesn’t find its security in organizations and government. They go through life looking for the people they think will be able to direct them. On the down side, they can make individuals into their authority figures and rely too much on them. They are a lighter Six. They go with the flow more than the other subtypes. They are likely to use humor to charm people, but on the down side may whine and complain about their circumstances to garner support. When healthier, their charm, enthusiasm and curiosity are infectious. They are very loyal friends, although that can be said more or less about all reasonably healthy Sixes. But with the self-pres/soc and the soc/sex nothing much more then your support is required, for maintaining their friendship.

^ I relate to a little bit to this, but just as many people do I can get hurt by rejection but I'm not like dire fear of it.

Sexual/Social
    The counterphobic stance of the sexual Six can be seen in competition for attracting the right mate, and in testing to see who is worthy of trust. This is true of both sexual subtypes and especially true of the sexual/social. This type is likely to be found quite commonly among actresses and actors as they tend towards a dramatic presentation. Their need to be identified with their desirability and their strong social instinct, combine to sometimes make them public figures. They are less possessive of their mates, but still feel the need to have control in the relationship. They can have a very focused intensity. They can appear Four-like in their desire to express themselves and give into their passions. They define themselves in accordance with the prevailing gender norms opting to appear masculine or feminine as the case may be. This outward energy is sometimes counterbalanced with inward doubting, which can lead to depression, anger, and acting out, at the lower levels of health.

Anxiety isn’t as noticeable with the sexual variant of type Six, especially when the self-pres instinct is last. The typical things we associate with anxiety aren’t obvious with this subtype. Their anxiety is focused in the arena of relationships, and since their stance is mostly counterphobic, anxiety is not always obvious, and the Six too might be unaware of its presence. This can be true of all the subtypes of type Six. Their anxiety exists at a core level so that Sixes don’t always know how to gauge its existence. So, even the more visibly anxious subtypes might not be aware of their underlying anxiety. The sexual/social can appear Eight-like, in their defense of their loved ones and social standing.

^ This makes sense to me in many ways, except the prevailing gender norms part. For the most part, I am aware of my anxiety. It's not a pleasant feeling but when I'm mostly calm, people can't notice it.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Yes
    Likes Starry, Forever liked this post

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

No
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Wallflower power! Array Punderstorm's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes.
    IxxP-Conscientious-Slytherin-Leisurely-Idiosyncratic-9w1-4w3-7w6-sp/so-LII-Ne

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
    -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows