User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I think we should fuse them into one person and then love and fear them.
    Lol! Now THAT is a good suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I like, but am slightly afraid of, booyalab.

I like, but no buts am also a little apprehensive about, Edahn.
    Agreed. But I fine-tuned it to fit me better.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INTP

I missed Booyalab and Edahn after they (mostly) quit INTPc, so I'm happy that both are regular posters on this site. I wish Booyalab would maintain her previous output of snarky but pointed commentary on debate threads, though.

MBTI
    INTP

booyalab and Edahn are two of the posters I'd be most curious about meeting IRL.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post

As on aside, I find it interesting what you said. Do you always agree with what people say their type is, with no concern for what they say or how they act?
    I'm a believer that no one knows better than the individual, so I take asserted type at face value. Only after repeated moments (several) do I analyze someone (on purpose; sometimes I can't help analyzing).

It probably comes from me knowing, without a hint of doubt, that my most "natural" category to fall into is the INTJ. I was one of those incessant "why?" askers way beyond young childhood, I'm known IRL mostly for my "unique view of the world"; several teachers have commented about me, baffled that I so clearly was dominated by "imagination" (Ni dom) but yet can "overhaul and task-manage like no other" when I feel the need (xxTJ). I am a hoarder by nature. etc. etc.

Yet, due to life circumstances (dealing with death of loved ones, etc. which brought out my Fi) mixed with upbringing (two strong xxFx parents; all 3 siblings are xxFx so I was the only xxTx in the house of 6) I don't (generally) appear to be an INTJ to others. (Excluding university class lectures.)
    I come across as some form of ENxJ, generally; sometimes an ENxP. When I'm with others, I'm "on." I am able to use Fe (from my mom) and Ne (from my dad) better than I should. I'm also reasonably athletic, which means I can even come across as an ESxP once in a while.

All of that is simply a strong desire to become competent in various environments and relate to people on many levels. I'm intensely curious about everything, pretty much. And only being a mild introvert means I'm not faking it, it's just learned behaviour that has received a lot of practice.

I also intellectually value balance, very much, and thus have been trying to become as xxxx as possible since Junior High despite only learning about the MBTI at 19.

In sum, if people were to try to type me by observation, they'd often fail. Not because they were misreading per se, but because they weren't reading them in the correct context. (Very F dom house/upbringing; intellectual value in balance; etc.) I don't want to be misread as not an INTJ because of these reasons, so I try to treat others the same way--humans are complex and I'm only seeing a very few number of faces of someone's multifaceted personality.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ISTJ

I only know enough about booyalab to know I'm not going to mess with her. And Edahn...? I think it's safe to say, I heart Edahn!
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    what am I? no one wants me to be their type.
    Oh booya... I'm quite certain you're my type.

I may not be yours, but you're certainly mine.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Edahn is a prick, but I still think he's cool. , , ,

Oh, and Jew-Power!!!

L'Chaim!!!
    Which one is Jewish! I heeeeeaaaaaart the Jews.

MBTI
    INFP

Edahn.

Oberon

Who was it... Henny Youngman? ...who said "That's the thing about Jewish food... you eat one good meal, and two or three days later you're hungry again."

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Edahn.
    Oh, WOW! Edahn, you're super, extra, ridiculously SPECIAL. I want hug you and kiss you!