User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Usehername:
    Post your first PM to prove you're the most sensible out there, excellent strategy. The first one wasn't really that condescending and overflowing with bogus psychoanalysis. If you were really the supreme arbiter of diplomacy you must think you are, you would have realized the net result would be nothing but disdain for you, not my deciding to be Mr. Happy Pants to everyone on Earth.
    I've already challenged you to send the entire PM exchange to Captain Chick. Go ahead and post the entire PM exchange if you'd like.

Edited by Geoff : Posting PMs would be against the rules
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

*Is Munching On Kettle Corn*

You know it is too bad you can't get the two of you together; be easy to fix this issue between you two the Special Forces way.

Get giant boxing gloves and let you go at it until you both are too tired move. Done. Now lets get a beer and be over it.

Now this has only worked among guys; if I have genders messed up...hmmm, I will have to back out and think that one over...

EDIT: Hmm I may have genders mixed. I retract everything and run for the high hills. 15 minutes til game time!

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Usehername: Dude, I really do hope you got his approval for publicly posting those PMs, wow!!!

And, why didn't you PM Hmm, about it again?

You said you already answered this, yet I fail to find where you explicitly have done so, so if you could be so kind to show me where you did, that would be much appreciated!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh, great, now I have to defend myself against my hilarious PMs which are being posted in public. Isn't that against the rules? Anyway, I was trying to be as big of a cock as possible to, in a way, tell Usehername where she could stick her life advice. And it certainly wasn't in reference to Hmm.

As such, because Hmm herself stated that "Jack Flak hates me"
    So what? It doesn't really matter, people get the wrong ideas about people all the time. She's said that ever since I said it was hard to handle being around SJs for more than a few hours.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, great, now I have to defend myself against my hilarious PMs which are being posted in public. Isn't that against the rules?
    Yes that is!!!

So messed up, I'm sorry Hmm, and Jack!!

:sad:

:sad:
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    After repeated attempts to mention things to him like and his continual refusal to step back and treat a number of individuals with kindness made me believe that his behaviour isn't going to change--that he genuinely does hate a lot of forum members here.
    We had a PM exchange on one day, perhaps continuing to the next. It isn't as if we have some kind of rappoire. I'm not going to post them, because they were supposed to be Private Messages.

Edited by Geoff : Discussion of PM content removed

If you're gonna slag me, slag me, I can take it. I don't like correcting lies, however. That's out of line.

Edited by Jack Flak: I don't remember exactly what I originally said, but Geoff seems to have removed my stating that contrary to Usehername's statement, I hardly hate anyone here, and actually like most of you, believe it or not. Ew, it's yucky to be feely.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Dude, I really do hope you got his approval for publicly posting those PMs, wow!!!

And, why didn't you PM Hmm, about it again?

You said you already answered this, yet I fail to find where you explicitly have done so, so if you could be so kind to show me where you did, that would be much appreciated!

1. Given that I still see he treats some individuals badly on the forum, I hardly see how it's inappropriate to quote things like what I did after a long exchange of attempting to reason with him to either put people on "ignore" or to not put them down. I didn't mention names; it's representative of what he things of a lot of people, though.

2. I didn't PM Hmm about it because it was part of a pattern. My private and repeated exchanges with Jack made it exceptionally clear he wasn't going to change. Hence, if he's going to walk over a multitude of individuals on the forum, at least these individuals should know that it's not just them that he's saying cruel things to (Hmm being one of them, yes, but because he's made it exceptionally clear he's not changing, one can logically assume there to be more). (As in, I wasn't going to scour the boards looking for the next person to give them a "FYI, don't feel bad, it's not just you...")

I don't think he's out to ruin people's days. I do think he puts people down because he can. This forum is meant to improve relationships; it's meant to be a positive environment. His behaviour has done the opposite more than once or twice or three or four times. It's not out of line to call him on that publically once I've addressed it with him personally and he has no intention of changing.

Also, I'm leaving my house in 10 minutes, so continue to reply but know I probably will be a while responding.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

We had a PM exchange on one day, perhaps continuing to the next. It isn't as if we have some kind of rappoire. I'm not going to post them, because they were supposed to be Private Messages.

Edited by Geoff : PM content removed

If you're gonna slag me, slag me, I can take it. I don't like correcting lies, however. That's out of line.
    You stated it was 2%. I disagreed.

Again, if you think the individual quotes are out of context, you're welcome to lay down the entire PM exchange, which, again, I believe only strengthens my POV.

I don't think you're a cruel and terrible guy. I do think you put people down when you don't need to. I do think you don't give people a 2nd chance. For instance, this incident with Hmm: turned out you were just jokin' around with her. Excellent! That was all cleared up. How many others are out there that don't realize you are joking? And then respond to you in the exact same tone of reply? And then you go treating them badly all because of an original misunderstanding?
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I don't think you're a cruel and terrible guy. I do think you put people down when you don't need to. I do think you don't give people a 2nd chance. For instance, this incident with Hmm: turned out you were just jokin' around with her. Excellent! That was all cleared up. How many others are out there that don't realize you are joking? And then respond to you in the exact same tone of reply? And then you go treating them badly all because of an original misunderstanding?
    lol (Yes, really.) Don't you get it? I don't care what you think about me. Not a little bit. Not at all. I wish you'd go about your business, so I can continue to relate to people I like on the board. People who shouldn't be committed.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How many others are out there that don't realize you are joking?
    I would expect very few. I mean, if it's obvious to me, then it should be obvious to a drunken blind squirrel with arthritis.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel