User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hakuna Matata everyone! I'm happy and I don't hate anyone here. I appreciate the kindness in this thread. It's very sweet and I am blushing.

MBTI
    INTJ

Holy crap! I got a popcorn thread to read inbetween the UNC game:steam::steam::steam: and the Texas game.

Those are hook em horns on that icon right?

NEways *goes to pop popcorn*

Oh and if anyone cares, I had to get my identity confirmed today by the police to make sure I wasn't stealing a car (which btw was my car too boot lol). First time this has ever happened and was a completely awesome experience.

I love this country! I will write about this later.....

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I just think you're looking at an INTJ saying things the way an INTJ would, which is unsuprisingly not the way an ENFP would.
    Perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Hakuna Matata everyone! I'm happy and I don't hate anyone here. I appreciate the kindness in this thread. It's very sweet and I am blushing.
    Aww, I really do adore you, you are super-duper SWEET and KIND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    Holy crap! I got a popcorn thread to read inbetween the UNC game:steam::steam::steam: and the Texas game.

Those are hook em horns on that icon right?

NEways *goes to pop popcorn*

Oh and if anyone cares, I had to get my identity confirmed today by the police to make sure I wasn't stealing a car (which btw was my car too boot lol). First time this has ever happened and was a completely awesome experience.

I love this country! I will write about this later.....
    LOL,

:crazy:

I vote this as the most random post I have read today!!!

Oh, and F the po-lice!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I just think you're looking at an INTJ saying things the way an INTJ would, which is unsuprisingly not the way an ENFP would.
    War of the Roses

*Puts on Norman colors*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Private Message Recipients: Jack Flak
    10-12-2008, 04:09 PM
    Everything Okay?
    Is everything alright with you? Is something stressing you?

You seem to be very easily agitated lately. I was wondering if you're having a rough time with something.
    Usehername

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    If you really want to help somebody and if you really care and are concerned about them and their well-being, contact them PRIVATELY...
    Also, Jack Flac and I have gotten into our fair share of disagreements, but if I truly had a problem with him, I would approach him personally and privately via a private message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Also, feel free to have Jack Flak forward you the PMs we exchanged--which began with me asking if "everything was okay" because he had seemed quite agitated and was lashing out at several people without provocation.
    Captain Chick, I'm genuinely upset that you have a pattern of making assertions that are a) out of context and b) continually illustrate that you don't actually read what I type. Can you please choose to either read (all of) the words that I type, or not to make assertions?

I only call things out when a) there are patterns b) I have personally and privately addressed it with the person I have an issue with and c) the pattern continues where they don't treat my online friends respectfully.

Regardless of what Jack Flak thinks, Hmm stated herself that she perceived he hated her. This is exactly my point--there is a pattern across the boards of Jack Flak behaving in cruel ways. These are not isolated incidents, nor are they one or two individuals. They are a pattern. And Jack Flak is the one common element. Yes, I see that he sometimes makes jokes that are misperceived as hate. Yes, that's the nature of online interaction. Do I have any problem whatsoever with that? No. I have a problem with the pattern that he is continuing that hurts lots of people's feelings. I've addressed it with him. Personally. Privately. Several times. His behaviour has not changed.

In this one, specific incident which I perceived to be another addition to the pattern (because Hmm stated herself that she thought he hated her, I had the following thoughts:

i. There must be previous incidents with Hmm where Jack Flak made her feel worthless (regardless if this was his intent, they must exist)
    ii. I recalled the several incidents with others and perceived this to be a pattern
    iii. I remembered I had addressed this with him personally and privately
    iv. I wanted Hmm to not feel stupid and worthless, so I showed her the pattern.

You are coming in at the very end of a long line of issues that I have addressed appropriately and respectfully. You also clearly aren't reading my posts because you spend several paragraphs loudly ranting about how you don't just "come out of nowhere" and you go deal with an issue like this "privately" when I explicitly stated this is what I did.

Now, I'm willing to listen to constructive criticism from you, I'm willing to listen to your point of view. I don't need to "win" this argument. I need my online friends to be treated respectfully. Therefore, if ever one day you end up actually reading everything I type, I'm totally willing to listen to your perspective.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

WHY DIDN'T YOU PM Hmm?!?!?!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Usehername: Can't let it go, can you? Your perception is the problem. You are wrong about things.

Post your first PM to prove you're the most sensible out there, excellent strategy. The first one wasn't really that condescending and overflowing with bogus psychoanalysis. If you were really the supreme arbiter of diplomacy you must think you are, you would have realized the net result would be nothing but disdain for you, not my deciding to be Mr. Happy Pants to everyone on Earth.

MBTI
    INFP

So much drama.

Myeh.

Who cares.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    WHY DIDN'T YOU PM Hmm?!?!?!
    I answered this already.

These are not isolated incidents, nor are they one or two individuals. They are a pattern. And Jack Flak is the one common element. Yes, I see that he sometimes makes jokes that are misperceived as hate. Yes, that's the nature of online interaction. Do I have any problem whatsoever with that? No. I have a problem with the pattern that he is continuing that hurts lots of people's feelings. I've addressed it with him. Personally. Privately. Several times. His behaviour has not changed.
    If this was outside of a pattern, I absolutely would have dealt with the isolated incident.

Edited by Geoff : Discussion of PM content removed as not allowed

Do you see anything out of line given all of what I've stated? I don't. If you do, please let me know.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Man, this sucks. Jack Flak never sends ME any private hate messages. I feel so un-special.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel