ISTx

Appreesh'd.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Nocapszy and Hmm are the jam to my jelly.

I want to spread them over a thick slice of pumpernickel and have at it.
    HHHEEEEY! That was my idea.

I guess I'll have to settle for making them the frosting and little tiny sugar dinosaurs on my cake.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm Edahn The Scary Moderator, and I approve this thread.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I them both!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I don't really know either of them.

self-phail

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Hmm, Jack Flak doesn't hate you because you're an SJ. He simply seems quite inept at stepping into another person's POV that is not very similar to his own...
    So if someone (like yourself) harasses me via unsolicited PMs regarding my character, I'm not allowed to become annoyed?

And disagreement implies imperceptiveness? Are you F'ING KIDDING ME? My goodness.

I gotta tell ya, Usehername, I much prefer Nocapszy and Hmm to you. Do me a special favor and try to ignore me forever, and please don't ever point a PM or post toward me again.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Hmm, Jack Flak doesn't hate you because you're an SJ. He simply seems quite inept at stepping into another person's POV that is not very similar to his own. He also operates all forms of online social intercourse under the "must shoot them down to retain self-respect" paradigm, as opposed to the MBTIc standard of "respect others' POV" paradigm.
    There is a slow but sure movement through PM and rep messages that confirm he (temporarily) succeeds in making a multitude of individuals feel badly for a short period of time, but as such individuals don't advertise that he made them feel badly, the movement was slow to begin.
    I can act as facilitator for you, if you so desire (or anyone else), to see that Jack Flack does not discriminate against only SJs. He treats all sorts of people badly from time to time.

That being said, I think he's got lots of great qualities. He does also make some great jokes on here, and I think he contributes great thoughts to intelligent discussions sometimes.
    Lol, are you serious, man?!?!?

Very rarely do I ever find myself sincerely offended and saddened by a post's content, but you succeed in this measure, brilliantly.

Who are you, truly???

Gain social skills, or I dunno, something, and your lame attempt to remedy your flagrant, and highly INAPPROPRIATE, personal attack against Jack Flac by ending your diatribe with a two sentence, two cent but you're still swell gimmick is just plain tacky and tasteless.

Thrice, now, you have come out of the woodwork and graced me with your long-winded personal attack posts and now I come across this one against Jack.

Poor form, and Jesus Christ, himself, most certainly would not approve of your conduct.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    This thread is about love. Nothing but love for Pink and Jaye. So lets keep it like that.

I rest my case
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Thrice, now, you have come out of the woodwork and graced me with your long-winded personal attack posts and now I come across this one against Jack.

Poor form, and Jesus Christ, himself, most certainly would not approve of your conduct.
    He has good qualities. He's also cruel toward many people without reason. (i.e. note that he started this thread toward people he hates.) Explain to me how illustrating this to someone who thinks Jack Flak is cruel to her because she's an SJ is unwarranted? Also, feel free to have Jack Flak forward you the PMs we exchanged--which began with me asking if "everything was okay" because he had seemed quite agitated and was lashing out at several people without provocation.

Finally, go back and read the posts you're talking about from me to you--they were written respectfully and thoughtfully. You're welcome to find a single person on this board (um, other than Jack, but anyone else) who disagrees with me. You won't find any "personal attack posts" from me to you. They don't exist.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFP

I don't see why you would be offended or saddened by Usehername's post, CC. It's true.