MBTI
    type

[youtube=S_wzi-kTVOI]Yeah, well[/youtube]

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

This goes out to Lady Jaye too.

I fixed the title and ask the mods to sticky this thread. Cereal!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    This goes out to Lady Jaye too.

I fixed the title and ask the mods to sticky this thread. Cereal!
    I really like you too, Jaye, honest. I was just staying within the guidelines of the topic last time I posted.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I really like you too, Jaye, honest. I was just staying within the guidelines of the topic last time I posted.
    Yeah I'm of the opinion it's kinda F'd to change the thread purpose after 50 posts.

Why can't Jaye have her own thread? She's awesome too.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yeah I'm of the opinion it's kinda F'd to change the thread purpose after 50 posts.

Why can't Jaye have her own thread? She's awesome too.
    This thread is about love. Nothing but love for Pink and Jaye. So lets keep it like that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Fi-centred rant ahead:

Both Pink and Jaye know exactly how impressed I am with lots of things about them.
    (Like the depth of their hearts, their ability to keep their head up and keep fighting for themselves and others and things they believe in, their ability to look for the positives, their willingness to show us their humanity and flaws, their clear intellect... I can go on for a long while.)

I'm really glad they're both here and posting.
    ---
    On the other hand, whenever they're here, lots of the males objectify them, making childish sexual "jokes" to so they can comment on their attributes. Some jokes are funny, some are lame. Good thing they are both socially skilled ENFx types. Their responses are always great. It's just some of the posts toward them that pile up and get annoying.
    To turn this into a bit of a psychological analysis, one might note that these attributes that belong to them are all due to random rolls of the dice (being hottie females, being an others-focused Fe or Ne user who is socially skilled by nature) and are thus external locuses of control. These things just are.

They lots of great external-locus things about them, for sure. They've also got a lot of things that they work for, that they try for and expend energy and time on that they share with us (internal locuses of control).

The ratio of (generally male) "focused on eternal locus of control attributes" to "focused on internal locus of control attributes" are sometimes dismal. There's nothing wrong with a few jokes of the external control attributes, and to completely pretend they didn't exist would be alienating a part of them. But IMO, they're sometimes the overwhelming majority with a few posters. I don't know how healthy that is to approach a friendship with someone by purely focusing on their uncontrollable attributes.

This is happening on a forum that is meant for positive interaction, and, in fact, built around improving relationships.

So, in sum, if they were gone, I'd miss the quality contributions they have on this board and tons of other grea things about them, but I wouldn't miss the endless posts of some XY drooling that waste my life as I scroll past. I can shoot an email if I feel the need.

/end rant.

Caveat thoughts:
    1. I don't speak on behalf of them, nor have I talked to them about this in any way. Outsider's (Fi) view only.
    2. When I refer to males I don't necessarily mean you, whoever is reading this. Though I probably do if you've made multiple posts of this nature.
    3. IMO, If you're someone like FMW or Martoon or Beat, you have the wisdom of knowing when to make these jokes and when to not. If you're not one of these guys, you probably don't (though I'm sure I missed names).
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

^Fail of the month club nominee.

MBTI
    INTP

Pink and Jaye are both awesome with a capital awesome.

Props to LadyJaye as well

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INFP

If Lady Jaye is the flame, Pink is the firecracker!

Heeheehee.

(Nonsexual) hugs to the Wimmins!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer