User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    You think the mods wouldn't remove it if she asked?
    Listen, I think it was a flippant dare, but still she said AwesomeCakes could go and see it if she liked, not to *post it here* if she wanted to.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Listen, I think it was a flippant dare, but still she said AwesomeCakes could go and see it if she liked, not to *post it here* if she wanted to.
    There, I removed it. Are you happy now?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    There, I removed it. Are you happy now?
    No, shit, I just wanted to be sure you got disregard's approval, sheesh, that's all.

For all I know she could care less, am I not making sense or something?!?!?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    While we're talking about boobs, I'll put my two cents in:

Out of my two sisters, I have the largest breasts, and ever since I was young I fancied smaller breasts to larger ones. So for a good solid eight years or so, I was pretty insecure about my breasts, it took me awhile to realize that I actually have very nice breasts, but here's the catch, nice breasts have very little to do with size. Also, I think most women have beautiful breasts, really, I do!!!

Any woman with large or larger breasts, I hope you shack up with a man who happens to love that physical attribute!!!

My ex loved my boobs, thought they were sublimely perfect, lol, for real and that felt nice, in other words, he gave them the proper attention thay deserved, I also dated a guy who was not that into breasts at all, and while dating him I was probably the most insecure about my body ever, even though I was ironically probably the thinnest I've ever been.

Lastly, my eldest sister has probably the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen, she is an A cup and she has a wonderful shape and *don't take this the wrong way* beautiful nipples, (her nipples are darker than Caucasian normal).

So yeah, all you wimmens, appreciate your breasts, flaunt 'em if you want to, but never, ever hide them because you hate them, like I once did

The end

I love your two cents, Captain Chick. Frankly, I think this cultural fixation on enormous boobs is ridiculous. Every guy who's ever seen my size 32 A breasts knows they're perfectly shaped and very sensitive to touch. I've actually never had a bad sexual experience ever, and it's soooo nice to have my little boobies worshipped and played with by an appreciative man.

Also, yay for guys who love small boobies -- too bad the Other Sort tend to be so loud and obnoxious that they often drown your voice out.

Sarah
    ISFP

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Also, yay for guys who love small boobies -- too bad the Other Sort tend to be so loud and obnoxious that they often drown your voice out.
    I think if put up against the wall I'd say I prefer extra small boobies. Although I tend to agree with whatever I'm put up against.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

>.o I wouldn't mind a size bigger.. but I like mine generally just the way they are. Infact, of all my body parts, I am most secure in my breasts. I DO think it's essential that men enjoy boobs.. like CC I also felt REALLY insecure with two of my ex's. One had little interest in them, which made me ask the question "Are they just not your style or something asshole?! Because I can go elsewhere if that's the case!" and the other had an obsession over enormous boobs. Like.. the more back-problems, the better. It made me just not bother to show my body off and I became apathetic about it all, since I felt that I was fine whether he looked or not.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

JackFlak's post inspired me to do this:
    If I said you had a nice rack, would you hold it against me?

Oh, and as far as personal preference goes, a nice handful is plenty of boob.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

I thought I'd see more avatar cleavage in this thread. Only 3! It seems this thread isn't even about that anymore. It's about boobs in general now.

Well, I freaking love them all, small, medium, or large. And I tend to like the darker nipples that are at least smaller than a soda can in diameter.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I think if put up against the wall I'd say I prefer extra small boobies.

Sarah
    ISFP

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Oh, thank you var' much.