Free hugs for A-cups!

($1 for everyone else)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Free hugs for A-cups!

($1 for everyone else)
    everyone else gets a free $1?

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    If so, I greatly approve.

Keep it up!
    I was thinking the same thing, but was going to let someone else mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Only among ENFPs.
    ~ cleavage-free since 2008 A.D.
    Saw some INFPs too.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    THERE IS NOW!
    I guess I could have noticed after Mac goaded it into existence.

You're a visionary, Mac. Like Gordon Moore.

Could call it MacGuffin's Law: "The number of cleavage based avatars will double till people get bored of it."

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    blam.
    bluhhhhhhhh *trying to contain drool*
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    The women in DFW overall are thinner and fitter in my observations than women in the northern midwest but CA seems to beat both of them. Indiana wins for the better looking men though.
    Hy Hoosier hubby would love to hear that.

Sarah
    ISFP

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    *Sigh* But, personality goes a long way. I'd rather shack up with an A cup with a smarts and heart, then with a C () with a chip on her shoulder.

What I don't understand is why you people here think A cup breasts are disability. That's idiotic! They've been nothing but an asset to me. No man who's ever seen them has ever been disappointed -- quite the reverse, actually.

Is this because I only ever dated men who liked petite women? (I'm petite all around, and well-proportioned, too.) I'm happily married, but if I were still single I'd never in a million years date a man who didn't love my body. Serioulsy, you big breast fetish men are welcome to chase after what you desire, but quit thinking that small-breasted women are lacking in desirability. Newsflash: all men do not think just like you, and generally speaking the less vocal ones tend also to be less rude and crude. Bottom line: A-cup women prefer to have fun with men who adore our boobies just the way they are, and those of us who don't feel insecure about ourselves think the bbf (big breast fetish) guys are a waste of our time (for love relationships).

Sarah
    ISFP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

It's just as big a disability as a tiny dick. But ofc, in some cases that is probably desirable, too. Just a personal hypothesis: big, firm and nicely shaped breasts are appealing to most men because it is linked to fertility. Some men might avoid this, even though they find it attractive on a subconscious level, because having a woman like that would mean that they'd have to compete.

Just a hypothesis. I've always been a fan of big, nice silicon boobs. Preferrably D- or E-cup. But everything else will have to be in working order, too. I'm such a pig.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    And, shock horror, CLEAVAGE, ZOMG!!!

we're all gonna DIEEEE!!!!!
    ...of suffocation, hopefully.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    What I don't understand is why you people here think A cup breasts are disability. That's idiotic! They've been nothing but an asset to me. No man who's ever seen them has ever been disappointed -- quite the reverse, actually.

Is this because I only ever dated men who liked petite women? (I'm petite all around, and well-proportioned, too.) I'm happily married, but if I were still single I'd never in a million years date a man who didn't love my body. Serioulsy, you big breast fetish men are welcome to chase after what you desire, but quit thinking that small-breasted women are lacking in desirability. Newsflash: all men do not think just like you, and generally speaking the less vocal ones tend also to be less rude and crude. Bottom line: A-cup women prefer to have fun with men who adore our boobies just the way they are, and those of us who don't feel insecure about ourselves think the bbf (big breast fetish) guys are a waste of our time (for love relationships).
    Woah, woah, woah, slow down. All I did was list my preferences, then I stated I'd rather date a girl for her personality then her breast size anyways. I didn't mean to insult anyone, or question there desirablity, (Honestly I believe desirablity has alot more to do with what your packing in the back, and no I'm not being serious I'm kidding about that.) nor did I even imply that most men thought like me, if that were the case, I wouldn't have even bothered posting cause you'd already know what I was going to say.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I vote lockable chastity belts for all men under fifty!
    So... you promote the proliferation of men learning to pick locks?
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo