User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 355

  1. #91
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    I think to even things out codpieces should come back into fashion.

  2. #92
    Senior Member 563 740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    294

    Default Where is your god now?!?



    Extremes: Need To Pursue

    I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

  3. #93
    Senior Member Anja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I think to even things out codpieces should come back into fashion.

    I vote lockable chastity belts for all men under fifty!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

  4. #94
    E. N.. T... :P RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    791

    Default

    ^ xD
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

    Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

  5. #95
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Don't forget, boyz, that breasts are only handy-dandy baby-feeders and not placed upon female's chests for your personal enjoyment.
    God came down and told you this?

  6. #96
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I vote lockable chastity belts for all men under fifty!
    I'd still find a way to get groovy.

  7. #97
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    Hmmm... I will try to say this in the most polite way that I can.

    I am a man that happens to prefer that women's breasts be quite large in size. Generally, the larger they are, the more preferable. There is a reasonable limit, of course. And they really, really should be natural, especially when it comes to cleavage. Fake ones just don't suffice.
    (aside from that, there are a bunch of other unagreable things about implants)

    The attraction regarding a woman's body is largely defined by proportion, though. So for instance, if a woman has larger breasts than most women, but also happens to have more body fat than most women by the same ratio, then her breasts really aren't any more attractive. It's all about how large breasts are compared to the rest of the body. The same things goes with hips, and most other parts. That's why people talk about the "hour-glass" figure.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  8. #98
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I vote lockable chastity belts for all men under fifty!
    That's not going to be much fun for anybody!

    Do you have any idea how many sets of car keyes I've lost?

  9. #99
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I think to even things out codpieces should come back into fashion.
    Huzzah! I agree with this. ^_^b

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Hmmm... I will try to say this in the most polite way that I can.

    I am a man that happens to prefer that women's breasts be quite large in size. Generally, the larger they are, the more preferable. There is a reasonable limit, of course. And they really, really should be natural, especially when it comes to cleavage. Fake ones just don't suffice.
    (aside from that, there are a bunch of other unagreable things about implants)

    The attraction regarding a woman's body is largely defined by proportion, though. So for instance, if a woman has larger breasts than most women, but also happens to have more body fat than most women by the same ratio, then her breasts really aren't any more attractive. It's all about how large breasts are compared to the rest of the body. The same things goes with hips, and most other parts. That's why people talk about the "hour-glass" figure.
    I guess to each their own.. Large breasts = gravity prone with age.. and small breasts = lack size. So I guess its a pick your poison. >.o I think if I were a man though, I'd appreciate a generous handful and anything inbetween.

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    That's not going to be much fun for anybody!

    Do you have any idea how many sets of car keyes I've lost?
    :ouch: Knowing my luck we'd be calling the locksmith Robin Hood style every month. The 'smiths ought to make more money than ever! .. Anja, are you a locksmith in your spare time? <suspicious glare.>
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  10. #100
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Huzzah! I agree with this. ^_^b




    I guess to each their own.. Large breasts = gravity prone with age.. and small breasts = lack size. So I guess its a pick your poison. >.o I think if I were a man though, I'd appreciate a generous handful and anything inbetween.
    Have small breasts all through 20s and 30s and then larger ones 40s onwards. Compromise in life. Men makes those investments now and watch 'em grow!



    :ouch: Knowing my luck we'd be calling the locksmith Robin Hood style every month. The 'smiths ought to make more money than ever! .. Anja, are you a locksmith in your spare time? <suspicious glare.>
    Maybe they could make a codekey type thing, I just don't know. Thumbprint or retina scan?

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTJ] Is there an "Ask an ISTJ" thread?
    By yama in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 12:42 PM
  2. What the hell is there to do and see in Texas?
    By Qre:us in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:31 PM
  3. [ENFP] Is there an ENFP Fi-Si loop?
    By bighairything in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:04 PM
  4. [INFP] So is there an INFP DoorSlam?
    By heart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO