User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 149

  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    RAD
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I didn't make this thread in order to deliberately hurt people's feelings at all.
    What did you expect would come of posters listing members they ignore?

  2. #82
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceau View Post
    What did you expect would come of posters listing members they ignore?
    People coming to face with the issues they have with each other on this forum? But yes there is a possibility someone could get offended.

  3. #83
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    People coming to face with the issues they have with each other on this forum? But yes there is a possibility someone could get offended.
    If they wanted to face the issues, they wouldn't have put the person on ignore.

  4. #84
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    If they wanted to face the issues, they wouldn't have put the person on ignore.
    If someone, an NF for example, doesn't want to think about the people on their ignore list, they don't have to click on the thread.

  5. #85
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    If someone, an NF for example, doesn't want to think about the people on their ignore list, they don't have to click on the thread.
    Not too many people are really going to reveal who they put on ignore. It's the whole private nature of ignore that makes it work. We could probably all sit and think and have a laugh about who might want to put us on ignore, most probably don't need a thread to know.

  6. #86
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Not too many people are really going to reveal who they put on ignore. It's the whole private nature of ignore that makes it work. We could probably all sit and think and have a laugh about who might want to put us on ignore, most probably don't need a thread to know.
    I think the reveal:non-reveal post ratio in this thread is 2 or 3:86. I guess I didn't think it would be much different from that.

  7. #87
    The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Falcarius has only 'IlyaK1986' on his ignore list as he dislikes Islamophobia.

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I sometimes ignore myself.
    Falcarius tried that on MBTIc but it did not work, it either says:

    'We can't help you ignore yourself'

    or

    'Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself'

    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

    Narcissism, plain and simple.

  8. #88
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    They are mostly only revealing about posters whom they think are no longer here or who they perceive as not having a lot of positive following. I'd be willing to bet it is far from a total disclosure.

  9. #89
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    They are mostly only revealing about posters whom they think are no longer here or who they perceive as not having a lot of positive following. I'd be willing to bet it is far from a total disclosure.
    yeah yeah heart

  10. #90
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    ^ INTP, always discounting the slippery, non-logical human element!

    Beware the handshake that hides the snake...

Similar Threads

  1. How many people do you have on your ignore list?
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 03:38 AM
  2. [MBTItm] What is on your current list?
    By Rebe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. [INFJ] INFJ -Your heart is on your sleeve
    By harmonyizmine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 11:46 PM
  4. Just what is on your desk?
    By disregard in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO