User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I looked on my friends list, saw him on it, so I appreciate him being the filler in between Js and Ks on my friend list.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    But why continue positive appreciation for someone who was rightfully banned? Sure, Jack was nice to have around, but have you read the thread he was banned for? I'm surprised so many people have such nice things to say about him after that.

Its this "he wasn't insulting me, so i'm fine with it" mentality. Why reward his negative behavior? thats encouraging for him to do wrong when he comes back.
    Because I rarely see anything as black or white, or anyone as wholly good or wholly bad. Most of the time I am just trying to take people as they are. It has nothing to do with "he wasn't insulting me etc."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

When your dog pisses on the carpet, you don't give it a treat.

My last post here, because if I can't say anything nice beyond this post, i'll say nothing, for the benefit of those who want to keep this an appreciation thread.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

True enough, but I do give whoever's holding the rolled up newspaper a hard time.

That's me -- defender of the downtrodden.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Because I rarely see anything as black or white, or anyone as wholly good or wholly bad. Most of the time I am just trying to take people as they are. It has nothing to do with "he wasn't insulting me etc."
    I got that same thing going on with me, sanveanne. I'm alway looking for the pony in the manure.

If you want a "soft" target to practice fighting with, c'mon down to Anja's place.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

But if your dog pisses on the carpet... and then dies, you still think good thoughts about him.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Err... this is more like a coma.

I mean same principle... sort of, but...

No actually that's a horrible analogy. He wouldn't die/go comatose because he peed on the rug.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    But if your dog pisses on the carpet... and then dies, you still think good thoughts about him.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

If he pulls more sympathy in this thread then what Uber pulled in his thread, he'll be the best troll ever.

Go for gold Jacky Boy!

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Err... this is more like a coma.

I mean same principle... sort of, but...

No actually that's a horrible analogy. He wouldn't die/go comatose because he peed on the rug.
    Quite the opposite.

He'd pee on the rug because he went comatose. . .