User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I guess I really didn't know him well enough to get that..how would you go about explaining that?
    politically conservative.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    politically conservative...but not in his world views so much and not at all pc.
    Which perfectly describes an INTP in my opinion, I could say the same thing about a few of my INTP friends.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I liked him quite a lot. Will certainly miss him.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Which perfectly describes an INTP in my opinion, I could say the same thing about a few of my INTP friends.
    I know plenty of liberal INTPs. Political views have nothing to do with MBTI, and if they do then please explain why.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I know plenty of liberal INTPs. Political views have nothing to do with MBTI, and if they do then please explain why.
    I guess it varies between Liberal and Conservative-meaning that type doesn't necessarily have anything to do with political stance, but patterns are observed.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

Six months ban for mere shit talking (in a drunk thread of all places) is ridiculously excessive. Overall, Jack Flak is a great contributor to the board and his knowledge of MBTI is second only to mine (albeit a distant second). I also happen to know him off the board as well, and I must say that he is quite an amazing human being. Aside from being an engaging conversationalist, he cured my dyslexia as well as my crippling hemorrhoids with the power of hyptonic suggestion.

I would follow that man anywhere!*

*as long I as I was planning on going there in the first place.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think I'm gonna miss Jack.
    But I'm kinda jealous cause he's probably going to get a life for the next six months.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    But I'm kinda jealous cause he's probably going to get a life for the next six months.
    lol no

Sniffles

Yes I like Jack and certainly will miss his presence here. Honestly, I don't see the big deal about that one thread. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    He is a True martyr.

Don't mock St. Andrews.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes I like Jack and certainly will miss his presence here. Honestly, I don't see the big deal about that one thread. Oh well.

Don't mock St. Andrews.
    Great golf course.