User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Wow, forgot I had made this:

In light of recent events, I feel it necessary to get this going again!

I like Jack because he's a unique individual who never ceases to amaze me with his posts. When I first stumbled onto this forum, I would read his posts, and was inspired to be like him, if that doesn't sound too fruity. Anyways, his intelligence and humor, together, make him such an awesome guy.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

He was an acquired taste, but I enjoyed a lot of his posts very much. Though very controversial, he had a certain presence on this site. I have no doubt that his absence will have a comparable impact on people. I will miss him.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    He was an acquired taste, but I enjoyed a lot of his posts very much. Though very controversial, he had a certain presence on this site. I have no doubt that his absence will have a comparable impact on people. I will miss him.
    I liked him because of it, too. I liked it because he really stirred up questions and always got you to wondering and second guessing..it really brought a great essense here, and I'm glad some of his veiws were controversial, because it's the best thing for people to be getting-unbiased and straightforward, and some people don't like it, but I garentee 99% of the stuff Jack put out was most likely true, whether we want to see it or not. I understand completely why he was banned, and there's no excuse for it, but as always, I think he deerves a second chance, obviuously, because he really brings a point of veiw to this community that we need to listen to, accept, and learn from whether we agree or not..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I liked him because of it, too. I liked it because he really stirred up questions and always got you to wondering and second guessing..it really brought a great essense here, and I'm glad some of his veiws were controversial, because it's the best thing for people to be getting-unbiased and straightforward, and some people don't like it, but I garentee 99% of the stuff Jack put out was most likely true, whether we want to see it or not. I understand completely why he was banned, and there's no excuse for it, but as always, I think he deerves a second chance, obviuously, because he really brings a point of veiw to this community that we need to listen to, accept, and learn from whether we agree or not..
    I don't have as much respect for his viewpoints as you two do, but what I mostly liked about him was that he mixed things up and got the forum moving. And I don't think that's just because he had 90 posts a day. And every now and then he got an lol out of me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I don't have as much respect for his viewpoints as you two do, but what I mostly liked about him was that he mixed things up and got the forum moving. And I don't think that's just because he had 90 posts a day. And every now and then he got an lol out of me.
    Yes, that's sort of what I was trying to refer to, he made things different, gave an almost un-american veiw and stand point, that some of the more conservative minded people may not have agreed with..

MBTI
    INTP

Yes, that's sort of what I was trying to refer to, he made things different, gave an almost un-american veiw and stand point, that some of the more conservative minded people may not have agreed with..
    Well, he was a conservative, technically.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Well, he was a conservative, technically.
    I guess I really didn't know him well enough to get that..how would you go about explaining that?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    "He is a true Martyr," indeed
    Martyr for what?
    Most martyrs die for other people or for some cause larger than themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    There are plenty of "Let's kick the shit out of Jack" threads elsewhere. How I despise mob mentality, if there was one thing you could never accuse Jack of, it was that.
    I agree with that.
    He usually kicked the shit out of people without any help from anyone.

The same thing that drove him to not align himself with others in bad ways prevented him from giving a damn about what they thought in ways that might have built more community.

But fine: Appreciation.
    I wish he hadn't buggered up his chances to stay, I liked him as a person and found him interesting and unique. But... well, we all know how the story ended.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

lol, he seems like an underground cult leader. I didn't know people could be held in such high esteem. Wasn't a life changing presence to me.

But if he could get a mini shrine out of it he must have been doing something...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTP

I guess I really didn't know him well enough to get that..how would you go about explaining that?
    His political and social views.