First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I miss Jack. I'd call him a friend even though we didn't talk that much. I think we respected each other. He cracked me up pretty often. His stubbornness and defiance made him appealing, but also placed him up on a crash course with the admins and forum majority. I think he probably knew it would happen sooner or later. It's sad when people from your group/community are forced to leave, temporarily or permanently, but it's also part of the natural order of things.
    Why on earth would we keep anyone around here that respects you?

(I'll let you grab my boob if you'll just stop crying)
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Honestly, drinking doesn't change your personality much.
    It does for so-called "problem drinkers" and can also be a sign of a person pre-disposed to alchololism.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Maybe it's just semantics but I completely disagree and this wording makes me bristle.

No one "forced" anyone to exhibit bannable behavior.

Unless you mean "forced" as in Jack was forcibly ejected i.e. what bouncers do to troublemakers at bars. In which case I getcha.
    That's exactly what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *Repeatedly stops crying for the next 4 and a half hours*

I so wanna make that my signature.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    It does for so-called "problem drinkers" and can also be a sign of a person pre-disposed to alchololism.
    I'm glad to see a comment on this, heart. Personality change is one of the ten commonly used markers to diagnose alcoholism. As is the ability to hold large amounts of alcohol. When I hear people bragging about it I think, "Don't you realize that you just told everyone here that you are at risk for alcoholism?"

I'm surprised, with the generous amount of educational materials and active school education available these days, how much many still misunderstand about alcoholism. Hardly a week goes by that I don't hear a "myth" being propounded as fact around here.

The concept of responsible drinking and "willpower" is also a common misconception.

I am not quick to condemn alcohol use by anyone. Most people do chose to use it at some point in their lives. But it is foolhardy to use a mood-altering chemical without education about what you are doing.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Ooh, do I get that deal too? <-- stopped crying
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm still fairly new to forums/interacting with people on them... but I for one will miss Jack's commentary here. I found him pretty amusing about 99% of the time, regardless of whether or not that was his intent. I appreciated his cynical perspective, and how he questioned a lot of run-of-the-mill viewpoints.

I do not, however, dispute his banning. He violated forum policy.
    I think his comment was uncalled for, & find it disappointing when people treat one another that way, even if it's just on the internet. Hell, I would've expected something more creative out of him than that.

My point... he'll be missed, and hopefully he'll return when his time's been served; providing he's willing to abide by forum policy.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    You may have heard of him, you probably have read threads and posts by him, he is practically a MBTIc Celeb, now'a days..and I want to see how many other people really, truly, appreciate Jack! So let's devote this whole thread to Jack, in his honor!
    With a signature like yours it's hard to see how you could appreciate him much at all. He's the very antithesis of "Heart before intellect."
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Lasting_Pain

Jack was a cool cat, I read a lot of his posts while I was lurking on the forums. He was one of the INTP figure heads. I seek to take his place, at least until he comes back, if he even comes back that is.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

'Bout time we got this thread going again.

Even though Jack is now permbanned, his spirit will always live in and through us! (I don't mean anything by that, LOL).

LONG LIVE THE FLAK!!

now let's do some more 'preciatin!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?