MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

I've never been nice my whole life, but I'll do my best... to be sweet...

A Gentleman is simply a patient Wolf...

On a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man; in a dusty black coat with a red right hand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I would create a program in my home city to give youth something constructive to do instead of being on the streets. Sports programs which would draw them in, mixed education they are not getting in inner city schools. A place they could go that would encourage them to study, work hard, and succeed rather than having in beat into their heads that they are stuck where they are and that there isn't anything they can do about it. I made it out of that environment, but I had friends that never did. I had people that supported me, and they did not. I think that was the major difference.

I would try to enjoy life with my family and friends as well, but this project would be very dear to me.
    Likes Flâneuse liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

travel the world, go to spas, buy nice clothes and art, do drugs and philanthropy??

Senior Member Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

If I truly did not have to concern about money.

I would first make sure my little siblings were provided for. They would never had to worry about where they are going.
    I would get a bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, music, creative writing, and all sorts of Christian theology, because that's just where my interests are.
    I'd get good teachers and learn every instrument.
    I'd become a singer/songwriter and finally do what I've always wanted to do.
    I would work to reorganize the health system, reduce stigma of mental illness, etc.

So many things.
    my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?view=jazzylarsen
    My Nohari: http://kevan.org/nohari?view=JazzyLarsen
    4w3, 5w6, 1w2 Sx/So ENFP
    You're damned if you do and damned if you don't, so you might as well be yourself.

I'm attempting the no likes experiment.
    Likes DulcetRefrain, Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm curious, as I've never heard it before, what is the idea of starting a charity? What sort? Why?
    One that promotes and provides animal rights. And id probably tie it in with the business i have in mind. The reason? Animals have no voice in our society and it remains the last bastion of accepted slavery in our society, allowing for a complete ignoring and condoning of their mistreatment. They are literally property and while their suffering is technically against the law, our current societal attitude makes it way too easy and acceptable to abuse our power and cause them chronic suffering. The phrase ' its just an animal' is one ive heard far too often when condoning their suffering in exchange for something more convenient, to the point where im now allergic to it. Then im not even touching the serious ignorance and misinformation that people seem to carry with while still easily obtaining an animal or parttaking in its abuse. And i do believe information is the key to the awareness needed to shift that societal attitude.

There are many other worthy causes, but this is in my field of expertise and a cause that hasnt had its massive revolution yet - helping the poor, kids in bad situations, women rights in foreign countries, freedom of speech under tyrannical pressure, even the environment all have their wide spread big, international organisations and the publics sympathy. The social attitude is definitely past awareness there.

Treating animals as property however...people have started to come around but it needs still a lot more, imho.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale
    Likes Lotus, Flâneuse liked this post

Retired

Become an expert in my field, execute vigilante justice, travel, become a philanthropist.
    In challenge lies opportunity.

Art Historian/Con Artist NealCaffrey1995's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Become an expert in Art or an archeologist, buy myself a penthouse in NY and a Lamborghini, give some to charity of course and build my own Museum where I could hang my paintings and Art collection
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes Crystal Winter Dream liked this post

Continue to make art, but be able to buy more expensive equipment. I'd still pursue the artist life, whether I'd make money or not. In addition, I'd travel the world and own properties in major cities like San Francisco, New York, London, and Paris. I'd live lavishly, but still maintain some modesty. And of course, must do something to give back to the world when you have an overabundance of money. I'd provide to causes which I think are important and hope to see the world change for the better.

In essence, I'd live the life of a rich bohemian.
    Like you - I am broken and fragile.
    Like you - I am tasting my heart for the first time.

- Christian Death, The Drowning
    Likes NealCaffrey1995, ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Oh I'd do sooo many things..

-Travel everywhere
    -Get tutor to learn several languages
    -Take singing lessons
    -Learn violin, guitar, piano, ukulele, bass, and whatever other instrument I'd like
    -Take scuba & surfing lessons, well learn to swim first
    -Buy a good quality camera for photography
    -Learn to dance (salsa, ballet, tango, contemporary, jazz, tap, hip hop)
    -Get at least a BA in psychology, music, sociology writing, art history, film, interior design, and perhaps animal behavior
    -Lots of philanthropy/volunteer work
    -Buy a car
    -Help my family financially
    -Adopt a hedgehog, bunny, cat, and/or bird
    -Try my luck at animating/drawing
    -Own & design my own home
    -Go and visit family I haven't seen in a while, as well as meet some lovely friends I've made online <3
    -Buy healthier foods/products

Hmm, there might be more but that covers the basics I think lol
    Watashi wa choudo nani ga juuyou ka mitsukeyou toshite iru~