Thread: The Hamburglar!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Natrushka View Post
    Rub something along the can. Or when the can goes missing make some comment about the poor bastard who stole your drink - the drink that fell into the toilet bowl this morning.
    The niftiest solution would be to somehow incorporate one of those exploding red-dye packs that law enforcement puts inside any money bags stolen by would-be bank robbers.

That would make a spectacular mess (and I'll avoid the obvious "caught red-handed" pun).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

The sandwich thief was busted red-handed in someone else's lunch yesterday. It was exactly who I thought it was too! He got the what for in a harsh way from the girl (and someone else) he was stealing from! The guy is not very bright at all, not exactly rider of the short bus material but close. I ended up feeling sorry for him after all was said and done so I didn't join in. (God I am such a wussy I know!!)
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Did they (the person stealing lunch) just get yelled at, or did they get hit with something else?

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

He is a rather big guy so he would only be taken down with a bull-dozer . I was sort-of surprised he sat through the Fe yelling session from 2 women. These 2 women are normally very sweet and quiet. They turned full-on ghetto in this instance. I felt like it was more then I would have said. I didn't have too much sympathy of course because they were right. I didn't even stay to watch it all it was bordering on immature-even though I was planning something more immature I suppose. I think he got the message and lunches will be safe for awhile.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    They turned full-on ghetto in this instance. I felt like it was more then I would have said. I didn't have too much sympathy of course because they were right..
    I wouldn't have been much sympathetic either and would have figured he had it coming. He needs to know what sort of frustration and anger he's been causing others because of his completely lack of maturity, if only to help him avoid doing it again. (I think even an eight-year-old normally understands how improper it is to eat someone else's lunch.)

So you did luck out -- you had the right culprit pinpointed, and someone else got to be the heavy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

So you did luck out -- you had the right culprit pinpointed, and someone else got to be the heavy.
    Agreed LOL even though I didn't think of it like that!! He didn't get a formal complaint made (that I know of) which would have been much worse for him. I don't think he is the type of person to get a job easily. I am thinking he is probably grateful that all he got was yelled at.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    My idea: Placing an uber-tasty Jasons Deli sandwich in the break room and putting something really disgusting into it. I need ideas on what. It will cost money but revenge would be sweet. I have thought about something that would color the mouth of my thief too but I need help. Please share if you have something better or more amusing!!
    Ex-Lax brownies or chocolate chip cookies. Or put some ipecac in a beverage. You should be able to spot the culprit then with his/her frequent trips to the restrooom.

Edit: Ah ... I see you caught him already.