First 123 Last

Thread: The Hamburglar!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'd be making a trip to the bait store for some extra special sandwich toppings.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I would probably have let the whole incident slide but I was violated! The part that bothered me most was having to make the trip to the nearest fast food place during rush hour on a VERY congested highway. I wasted 30 mins of my 45 min break to get something to eat.....the entire reason I packed my lunch to begin with!!!! Yes the wasting of my time was the worse violation.

I have to wait a few days. I discovered my sandwich was gone then proceeded to tell every single person on duty about it. I told a few of them twice!! I need them to let their guard down. The thief/thieves also steal sodas. I am thinking of buying a couple and letting them take them. I want them to be nice and comfy for a few days by getting away with it.

I want something preferably that is not going to make the break room reek. I don't want this person to get very sick. I just want to identify them so I can have my Fe outburst !

My husbands idea was ora-jel. I think that is a little too wimpy. The hot sauce would be pretty good I suppose. I thought of wrapping something in the delicious butter lettuce leaves and tucking it inside. A fat grub from outside would be good. This reminds me of a SpongeBob episode .
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ISFJ

You could always try the old high-school trick of fudge brownies made from Ex-lax.

"Hey, Fred. Have you seen Gary today? He's not at his desk"
    "He's in the bathroom crapping his guts out."
    AHA!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

You be sure to keep us updated. I can't wait to hear what you end up doing!

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I figured you all would forget. Yesterday: Soda #1 was placed in the fridge with initials that belong to no one in particular. I am waiting to see when the bait will be taken.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

What is in soda #1?

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Nothing though I tried thinking of a way to get something in there without breaking the seal. I came up short in creativity on that. Soda #1 is a "freebie" for 3 reasons. a)I want to narrow down the shift that items are getting stolen on. b) I want them to feel comfortable taking things without worrying about consequences c) I am cheap. I want to buy and ruin only one sandwich. I want to make sure it's in the right place at the right time. I have a suspect. Today I am going to pick up a couple of extra white chocolate chip cookies from subway. I ideally would like to see my suspect enter the break room & I walk in about 20 minutes later. Watch it be someone I never would have suspected!!

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

L4TBNU: You don't work, do you? All you have to do all day is figure out who the fridge thief is.

I'll sell you a really expensive surveillance camera and related hardware/software if you want to just watch for them.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

My job is highly monotonous which allows plenty of time to scheme while working. You may not believe this but on a good day I can even walk, talk & chew bubble gum at the same exact time!! My husbands job actually has surveillance in the break room. I think it's a great idea. Revenge is quite a bit of work-but it's fun!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Nothing though I tried thinking of a way to get something in there without breaking the seal.
    Rub something along the can. Or when the can goes missing make some comment about the poor bastard who stole your drink - the drink that fell into the toilet bowl this morning.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.