User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    ^^ awesome I haven't played that in years. My cards were stolen in school. I was so pissed >>
    It would have taken me a month to get all my cards stolen in school. *True Blue*

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    (It's only about $5 )
    I'll think of you whenever I look at it. Or Melancholeric.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Thanks! LOL. And last song, deepsky, et al....

MBTI
    XNXP

Thanks! LOL. And last song, deepsky, et al....
    I remember when the whole "Open Spaces" group was wearing the hat or sporting the avatar, yes. But some of those people are pretty forgettable, such as Last Song. Deep Sky was memorable, but not so much as a Joker. Of course, thinking of you will remind me of these forums in general, too.

I remember when DS left, she quoted Alice ( of Lewis Carroll ) saying "You're all nothing but a pack of cards anyway !" or something like that, which is so true. Many people seemed like different flavors of the same person, back then ( and even now, sometimes ) perhaps because we were supposed to be versions of the same personality type. LOL. Masks. ( I collect those, too. )

"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

In that case, better make a bundle order: Jester's Mask (Ice Age)

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

1.) Books, although I don't know if I would classify them as a collection because they actually fulfill a purpose.

2.) Stickers

3.) Stationary

4.) Paper, I cannot stress this one enough, I collect a lot of paper, including notepads and loose leafed paper, I especially like paper that has cute designs on it.

5.) Sanrio stuff, and yes for all you non-Asians, this is the company that makes Hello Kitty.

6.) Pens, pencils, erasers.

7.) Containers.

8.) And essentilly anything that evokes a "CUTE!!!" response out of me.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeah...Matter of fact, I still have my card...ready?...Collection.
    Oh no, I was just about to say I didn't collect anything. I do have a very small, very recent collection of cards now though, which I hope to increase.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

[QUOTE=kuranes;338011]You seem to have a little "Joker" interest in your blood as well. QUOTE]

I used to have an affection for Joker hats, and I still wear my christmas one around christmas time.. I tend to be more into collecting masks now though. When I am finished building everything I'll post a pic of my handsome collection of Two.

Video game consoles, Directors cuts of movies/TV series that I liked ex: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Nightmare on Elm Street, Aeon Flux, Transformers, He Man yadayada.... All kinds of shit I don't need >>
    0_0 You play(ed) Magic the Gathering?
    1. I had my original NES with the gold version of Zelda and FF1 for the LONGEST time. A fire in our attic destroyed them I was quite sad. I'm still a bit too bitter to pick up the search again.
    2. He Man ftw. I used to never see the point of DVDs, but now i love them and have started quite a collection.
    3. I played Magic up until I broke up with one of my ex's i was living with and lost my cards in the wash of it all. I had a tribal deck and a re-animation deck.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    2.) Stickers

3.) Stationary

4.) Paper, I cannot stress this one enough, I collect a lot of paper, including notepads and loose leafed paper, I especially like paper that has cute designs on it.

5.) Sanrio stuff, and yes for all you non-Asians, this is the company that makes Hello Kitty.

6.) Pens, pencils, erasers.

7.) Containers.

8.) And essentilly anything that evokes a "CUTE!!!" response out of me.
    I do collect that stuff as well!! I'm a HUGE fan of Furoku ad Zen-in (which is essentially stuff that magazines give away if you buy it.. Japanese have awesome stuff.) and I wonder have you ever seen Orange Story? It's Korean I think, but they are adorable and I buy them in bulk whenever I come across a place that sells it.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Oh no, I was just about to say I didn't collect anything. I do have a very small, very recent collection of cards now though, which I hope to increase.
    Hah! Trumped!

I was actually really surprised at the amount of people who DONT have collections nor desire them. I always assumed everyone was interested in something of that sort. I do collect enough for 10 people though >.>... I'm very like Ku on this, my collections branch out into other collections.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post

This could be the beginning of something beautiful. How about balls? Do you collect balls as well?
    I've never added to the two I started out with.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Right now, I collect mainly DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. Although I plan on selling my DVDs and replacing them with Blu-Ray counterparts. If there is a movie that is part of a movie series that I liked, I will get the entire series, even if I didn't like the other movies.

I used to collect a whole bunch of weird things. I used to have an obsession with speakers and I went to the electronic stores and got a bunch of car speakers (which I eventually used to build my own stereo system out of a cardboard box).

And, of course, long ago, I also collected movies on VHS and Laserdisc.

Oh yeah, I also collect Cinefex magazines (or actually, they're more like trade journals).