User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by 6.4 View Post
    blah blah blah there is no hangover cure and im sure you know it, ironically if you were trying to seem cool like oh man i drink all the time in need a hangover cure LOLOLOL you just look like an idiot cos it makes you seem like youre new to drinking get a grip son
    1) actually some foods make me throw up more the next day. some foods seem to settle my stomach pretty well... for instance, mcdonalds never makes me throw up...

2) dunno where u live, but its kind of normal to go out and drink. as you can tell, i am not talking about where i went, who what when etc.. etc... stuff that is more if someone was doing i would think they were "bragging and trying too hard to look cool"...

i really believe vietnamese pho is the best hangover food... it totally wakes me up...i think its the spice in it... maybe u should try it sometime hung over and then u would be on a mini quest to find a hangover "food" as good as that like i am. lol

MBTI
    enfp

i can't decide between pizza and sullung-tang

fck

its been like one hour and i can't decide

wth

MBTI
    SEXY

When i have a hangover i usually can't eat much. I start out with fruit or porridge, and then later on the day I might some takeaway that isn't too hard onh the stomach, like pizza or french fries, definitely not kebabs or chinese.
    (removed)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

i have my own traditions, but i don't really know what they're based in..

always:
    lots of fluids.. water, weak teas, hot water with lemon, coconut juice, gatorade

then one of the following is true:
    - all i want is fruit (have heard bananas are especially good), salad, vegetarian sushi, soup -- light and nutritional
    - grease! grilled cheese, fries, pizza, chinese, junk junk junk

sometimes i really can't eat at all, so it's coffee, water, and cigarettes
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

actually, i think SLEEP is the best hangover food.. well, in combination with WATER.
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!