User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    1) Cowboy boots and hats look stupid unless you're on a horse.
    2) Women don't need to get dolled up like whores to look good.
    3) It's hot.
    4) What is the point of Houston?
    5) Texas BBQ SUX!

More to be added later! Add yours!
    1. I have to disagree, but even so I saw more fucking cowboy hats in Miami than I do in everyday life around here, I know you depend highly on stereotypes, but...
    2. ... People dress just as diversly here as anywhere else. I won't even touch on the subject that you assume all of us Texan women dress like whores to look good for anything, but I think the amount of whoreish dressing women is pretty equal all over the place. And while we are known for big hair and stuff....big hair and heavy make-up, a whore does not make.
    3. So was your mom last night.
    4. I didn't need to post anything since it was so eloquently done momentarily ago.
    5. So does yours.

Quote Originally Posted by disTant_eCHo View Post
    I'll answer number 4 because it seems to be the only legitimate question that isn't centered around looking for a Brothers' amusing reaction. I apparently don't represent them anyway but I am still a Texan. Thus:

Houston is very important economically. For one, our economy hasn't crumbled in the way that other major American cities' have. We have one of the largest ports in the country and continent, major trucking & shipping companies are based here and we are largely regarded as the champion city of oil production and development (trust me, I breathe the cancerous clouds every day and night).

Research and Development: National Aeronautics and Space Administration. NASA. I won't even elaborate on that point.

The Houston medical center is widely known as the greatest medical treatment and research center in the world (and one of the 2 best cancer treatment centers in America). Our diversity is in part of immigrants or non-citizens with temporary visas that come from all around the world to visit our healthcare centers or to participate in research.

We also have a very large museum district which is highly acclaimed and commonly regarded as critically important.

And history? We have a lot of history. Houston (more specifically its suburb Deer Park) is regarded as the birthplace of Texas. The Houston area and the San Jacinto river were major battlefields during the Texas Revolution and it was where we surprised the invading Mexican armies after their arrogance shortly following the Battle of the Alamo.

Also, we're known very well for our abundance of prisoner executions.

We also house one international airport and one domestic one.
    I think we made an express lane for the death penalty around the same time other states were trying to get it thrown out entirely. ^_^b Nicely said, I couldn't have put it better.

ByMySword

Cool

1) Cowboy boots and hats look stupid unless you're on a horse.
    2) Women don't need to get dolled up like whores to look good.
    3) It's hot.
    4) What is the point of Houston?
    5) Texas BBQ SUX!

More to be added later! Add yours!
    Well allow me to retort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Where are the horses here, bitch? You can also refer to my avatar....BITCH!!!!! lol

2. Hey, my whores are a huge source of my income thank you very much!!!! And I get to deduct them from my taxes. :steam:

3. Welcome to HELL!!!! Reserved only for the strongest of us, because only we can take it.

4. Other than being named after the hero of San Jacinto, being one of the largest ports in America, and having one of the worst football teams in the NFL (unbelievable being in Texas), I don't know.

5. Where do you live again? I'd like to discuss this in person.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Western boots and hats are tres cool. So are guys wearing dusters. (So are tats and pins in your nose. Hey.
    I actually just got a new duster a few weeks ago when I went to Fredricksburg.

I'll post a pic of me wearing it for you.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Everyone in this video is on their way to kick your ass, MacGuffin.

Of course, it will only take the first one to do it. It was nice knowing you.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

ByMySword

Cool

There's nothing to fear from a buncha people whose single greatest moment in their history is getting wtfpwned by the Mexican army.
    At least we held the Union Army off longer than Virginia did.

Not to mention that during the Mexican-American War, it was us who totally won it for you......again.

Not only that, but I do believe America's Supreme Allied Commander during WWII was a Texan and the most decorated soldier of WWII was a Texan.

Also the Rough Riders which pwnd the Spanish in the Spanish-American War. Yep, they were Texan, too.

Face it, without us, America would've lost most of the wars it got engaged in.

You're welcome.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    I actually just got a new duster a few weeks ago when I went to Fredricksburg.

I'll post a pic of me wearing it for you.
    Okay! I'll watch for you. . .

(I gotta gravel truck driver cyber friend up in ND who dons his duster and flip flops every now and then and two-steps me around the dance floor on another forum. You two-step, Kid?)
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Okay! I'll watch for you. . .

(I gotta gravel truck driver cyber friend up in ND who dons his duster and flip flops every now and then and two-steps me around the dance floor on another forum. You two-step, Kid?)
    I have been known to two-step.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm pretty sure Tombstone totally raped that man's face.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I know all my ex's live in Texas...

Be warned - I rock my Justin's and my cowboy hat.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*walks in waring oilskin, leather and denim with a titanium steel sabre on his left, a .45 on his right, an a shotgun slung over his back.*

*purrs happily*

=^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]