User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Again, I could care less. Frankly, I hope they don't come and visit; there's already too much traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    ... if you don't know who Neil Peart is, then you're probably going to hell.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disTant_eCHo View Post
    I've lived in all parts of Houston and by far I would have to say the North part (past Gunspoint) is the best part to live. I grew up in the Spring/Woodlands area and I want nothing more right now than to move back there. The people are great (drastically different from the ones in our area, BMS) the school districts are way better and the area is rapidly growing with things to do all over the place. The Woodlands Mall has practically exploded in size in the last couple of years and now they even have Market Street. It's insane. Plus Olde Town Spring has its own vibrant history (not to mention it's reportedly haunted). Conroe is decent as well, so long as you don't get close to Cut N Shoot. There's also a very recent shopping district by 242 that resembles Venice. At the Woodlands mall, there's even a little Venice river with boat rides - it's crazy. The houses, while not as new as those in Clear Lake or Sugarland, in the Woodlands are still very impressive. Every time we had to sell candy bars for school or something, my mom always took us to the rich people in the Woodlands and we were done easy after one Saturday afternoon.
    Well put, but I would recommend everyone who thinks it sucks visit the SouthWest side. lol...
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Well put, but I would recommend everyone who thinks it sucks visit the SouthWest side. lol...
    I can see that; it's more modern and more easily accessible.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    ... if you don't know who Neil Peart is, then you're probably going to hell.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disTant_eCHo View Post
    Speaking from my own interests, there is nothing about Virginia that makes me want to visit. There's lots of places in the US I'd like to visit but Virginia just isn't one of them. As an anthropology major, I still don't want to visit it. I might even be going there soon, given that I'm probably going to have to go to West Virginia soon (which apparently is supposed to be even worse).
    That makes no logical sense. So much history in VA from the civil war. It is a pretty big tourism state, plus you can slide over to DC.

Due note most of my time in VA has been on business

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I generally couldn't care less about Texas, but I do find it a bit funny (and annoying when you meet one) that so many of the people who live there are so damn zealous about the place. I can't help but wonder what caused all the ethnocentrism in the first place.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I generally couldn't care less about Texas, but I do find it a bit funny (and annoying when you meet one) that so many of the people who live there are so damn zealous about the place. I can't help but wonder what caused all the ethnocentrism in the first place.
    Probably clever marketing to originally get people to move here, lol.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    1) Cowboy boots and hats look stupid unless you're on a horse.
    2) Women don't need to get dolled up like whores to look good.
    3) It's hot.
    4) What is the point of Houston?
    5) Texas BBQ SUX!

More to be added later! Add yours!
    it's all your point of view

every place has its ups and downs
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

But Texas "BBQ" sucks.

This is fact.