User Tag List

First 1234 Last

I need chocolate cake and coffee ice cream. NOW.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Now, is this you in the gay bike pants? You rock them.
    Yeah. Funny story about that day. I think it was August 2004. I didn't have a car at the time, so I decided to ride to the race...Which was 25 miles away and the way there was hilly as FUCK. I didn't really think about it enough. And I had been dieting, was so light that I was slow (I lost muscle.). It was a 50 mile race, but I quit after 40, totally blown out. There was a cemetary on the route, so I stopped and chilled on a stone for 20 min, some race helpers were asking if I was ok, "Yep, just relaxin." After a while I rode home, and man, was I dead. I got back into town, hit the KFC up for about two full meals and Pepsis, and I was good to go! I rode light lightning the rest of the way home in heavy traffic. "Oh, to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense..."

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yeah. Funny story about that day. I think it was August 2004. I didn't have a car at the time, so I decided to ride to the race...Which was 25 miles away and the way there was hilly as FUCK. I didn't really think about it enough. And I had been dieting, was so light that I was slow (I lost muscle.). It was a 50 mile race, but I quit after 40, totally blown out. There was a cemetary on the route, so I stopped and chilled on a stone for 20 min, some race helpers were asking if I was ok, "Yep, just relaxin." After a while I rode home, and man, was I dead. I got back into town, hit the KFC up for about two full meals and Pepsis, and I was good to go! I rode light lightning the rest of the way home in heavy traffic. "Oh, to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense..."
    I admire athletic people - I think I live vicariously through them. If you put so much time and effort into riding, then you should get off your tush and get to it.

heart on fire

My third copy of my favorite INFP/INFJ romance fell apart from reading. So I got to buy another one.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I just got rid of a CD that I once thought was the greatest thing since sliced bread - Savage Garden's self-titled album. Honestly, I'm kind of embarrassed that I ever had it, but part of me is nostalgic for those simple days when all I needed to cheer myself up was "To the Moon and Back" )

Oh, and Jack Flak - nice Fu Manchu 'stache.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

A good friend is leaving for a while, spent the time I wasn't at work today hanging out, just like I have for the past few months. I'll miss him, and I'm annoyed with my inability to say this to him, even after a few glasses of wine. It's kind of hard to find someone else who really gets my sense of humor and with whom I can talk for hours and hours and not get bored.

Goodbye, I guess
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    My third copy of my favorite INFP/INFJ romance fell apart from reading. So I got to buy another one.
    Do they actually call it an INFP/INFJ romance? Or did you just analyze it and figure that it was?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

my internship, which unfortunately ends tomorrow

i might come back next summer
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    yupp

This is an old one but I felt I never had a chance to say goodbye.

R.I.P my dear ipod, I looked for weeks for you but couldn't find you anywhere. Checked the pockets, finally I did laundry, even though I checked all my dirty clothes for you. Either I missed you or you jumped back in when I wasn't looking. If you wanted out of our relationship you could have just quit working, I didn't think you needed to be that dramatic by sneaking into the washing machine. No matter I still love you, and hope you don't mind I've replaced you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Dali

1. My favorite pair of board shorts; you were just the right pattern of blue and yellow and were incredibly light and comfortable. I wore you to every hiking trip I took in the past 6 months and every time I went swimming. I was in denial when the velcro started to fail on me and when I noticed the material was feeling flimsier after every wash. And then, you sustained great injury. But not after leaving as dramatically as you had lived and making sure everyone had seen my bright yellow briefs for several hours before I noticed you were injured. I hesitate to replace you but I'm sure you'd like me to move on although I doubt I'll find another pair that makes my rear look as great.

2. Dear beret, you were the only thing I could put on my head without having it itch like mad. You looked so amazingly cool and no wonder that hot girl at college asked if she could avail herself of your company for a day. I still remember the moment we met at that vintage store; I picked you from the centre of that dusty pile, put you on my head and promptly proceeded to fall in great like with you. I keep telling myself you're in my luggage somewhere but I know you're gracing some French head that found you in that bus in Toulouse I left you in.

3. My joie de vivre. I miss you.